I was blacklisted

Ac3theone

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should talk to box, or given that you can spare the amount of time browsing to countless pages in the crackheads thread, you just might find your answer there

you should talk to box, or given that you can spare the amount of time browsing to countless pages in the crackheads thread, you just might find your answer there

of subject but anyway, marik wher eyou are at how much is your isp internet a month? nice speed. any nasty stuff like the western parts of europe internet changes?

of subject but anyway, marik where you are at how much is your isp internet a month? nice speed. any nasty stuff like the western parts of europe internet changes?

don't really understand what you just said, so I'm guessing what it means.

where am I? (i think that's what you meant)

anyways, I'm from Romania as the changed flag says.

My internet pack costs 11,5 € a month, and the current max speed is this pack 50 Megabits/s dl, and 50% of that in upload. (this is outside my country...if I dl torrents from my country I get up to 10 MegaBytes *not megabits* dl speed, and 4-5 up)

At the end of this year, I think they'll upgrade to 100 Mbps dl, and 50 Mbps up

No changes here, and don't really know what you mean by nasty stuff. If you are referring to the fact that is my ISP like Virgin Media, then NO.

edit: I forgot to mention that I don't have a dl/up cap, and I dl like a Beast! (no restrictions baby :dance2:)

[nice. its good to know parts of europe is ding the right thing and thinking about their customers unlike usa and certain western european countries. nice price too.

Archived