NOD 32 2.7.39 x64

fred64

With my dual booted system (XP Pro x64 and Vista Ult x64) I am still using NOD 32 2.7.39 x64 with NOD32.FiX.v2.2 ( a work of genius) on both OSs

They still updates regularly etc and I am quite happy with it. However I am going to reinstall both Wins soon and would like to save the update files so that when I reinstall Nod32 all I have to do is replace the appropriate files and take up where I left off.

Can you tell me what files I need to save to do this?

Is it worth while continuing with v2.7.39 or should I move to a newer version?

I must admit that I like the bother free updating that the NOD32.FiX.v2.2 gives me and in the trial I had with v3.6 I was not very happy with it and there was a fair bit of messing about so if I update I want a fix that is as good as the 2.2 fix.

Can you help me please.

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Views 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With my dual booted system (XP Pro x64 and Vista Ult x64) I am still using NOD 32 2.7.39 x64 with NOD32.FiX.v2.2 ( a work of genius) on both OSs

They still updates regularly etc and I am quite happy with it. However I am going to reinstall both Wins soon and would like to save the update files so that when I reinstall Nod32 all I have to do is replace the appropriate files and take up where I left off.

Can you tell me what files I need to save to do this?

Is it worth while continuing with v2.7.39 or should I move to a newer version?

I must admit that I like the bother free updating that the NOD32.FiX.v2.2 gives me and in the trial I had with v3.6 I was not very happy with it and there was a fair bit of messing about so if I update I want a fix that is as good as the 2.2 fix.

Can you help me please.

Thanks

v2.7.39 is good.....

But v4 is better. For trial, box_mara fix should be good enough.

A clean install is better.

Archived