RoboForm 7.9.3.0

anuraag

And I have to take word for it " n my pc,that is a CLEAN and FULLY OPTIMIZED pc," give a break why are you the only one with problems explain that to me are you using xp

• Replies 37
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fretless

• Siddharta

• cyberber

• anuraag

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :yes:

cyberber,i'm using W 8.1 Pro x64,not XP.

please,avoids talking to me again.you're a man without kindness.

but what the hell do you care?from now on, leave me alone.

Edited by fretless

Just kill the process in 'Task Manager', then patch it or replace with TE's dll.

You could also use 'Unlocker' or whatever on the dll you want to patch or replace.

Why mods are not locking the misleading topic or OP corrects the heading by adding Enterprise. Few other misleading topics are floating around like Mozilla Firefox 26 final.

Where in the world can we download Roboform pro 7.9.3 or Firefox 26 final.

Such topics are being created deliberately but WHY ?

november_ra1n

Where in the world can we download Roboform pro 7.9.3 or Firefox 26 final. Such topics are being created deliberately but WHY ?

There is no mod monitoring every topics in this forum the last good mod doing proper job was toyo

Since he left there is no other unfortunately half of the mod barely online here, i have no idea why they appointed as a mod in first place and why keeping them as a mod god knows. But i actually know why..!

Edited by november_ra1n

• Administrator

It works perfectly in Win8.1 x64 learn how to use computer before you complain

cyberber,i'm not a newbie,and it's better that you have more kindness,please.

in my pc,that is a CLEAN and FULLY OPTIMIZED pc,the patch works only in safe mode.

And I have to take word for it " n my pc,that is a CLEAN and FULLY OPTIMIZED pc," give a break why are you the only one with problems explain that to me are you using xp

cyberber,i'm using W 8.1 Pro x64,not XP.

please,avoids talking to me again.you're a man without kindness.

but what the hell do you care?from now on, leave me alone.

Cool down guys. Fix stuff works this way, sometimes they work for everyone, sometimes they don't and sometimes they require different ways to work. There is no need to argue over it.

Why mods are not locking the misleading topic or OP corrects the heading by adding Enterprise. Few other misleading topics are floating around like Mozilla Firefox 26 final.

Where in the world can we download Roboform pro 7.9.3 or Firefox 26 final. Such topics are being created deliberately but WHY ?

You should report the first post in this case then. :)

There is no mod monitoring every topics in this forum the last good mod doing proper job was toyo

Since he left there is no other unfortunately half of the mod barely online here, i have no idea why they appointed as a mod in first place and why keeping them as a mod god knows. But i actually know why..!

Everyone has their problems, anyone can be busy in real, outside the computer world, we can't moderate or look after each and everything all the time. Hence, we ask for more support for members. Reporting topics and posts that require moderator attention can help a lot.

In addition to that, lot of staff members do behind the scene work, not necessarily just moderating. Hence you don't see many people moderating out there.

Having said, we are always looking into ways the staff can be more active on forums.

Mozilla Firefox 26 final has not been posted on the frontpage, might be in a few hours by the looks of things :)