Opera 18.0.1284.63

anuraag

Opera is a web browser developed by Opera Software. Features include tabbed browsing, page zooming, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager. Its security features include built-in phishing and malware protection and the ability to delete private data such as HTTP cookies. Opera is designed with your life in mind. The day is short and productivity is essential, so let the Opera Web browser help you tackle your 'to do' list.

Thanks to D D H for the update.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZinnPL

• SPECTRUM

• anuraag

• shasi

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to update the description. The browser since version 15+ no longer has the built in email program, IRC Chat, nor RSS Feeds.
You also cannot customize the look of the browser (except change the background on speed dial).
I think the description used is copy/pasted from version 12, which it was accurate for.

The Email client is now a separate app which will see no further development.
IRC will not be returned to the new version of Opera.
RSS Feeds can be brought back only by extensions developed by other people. Links to those are below -

http://addons.opera.com/extensions/details/rss-detector/
https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/smart-rss/

jalaffa edit: Description updated.

i have version 17.0.1241.53, every time i update it to version 18 my sites in the stash get messed up the first about 10 to 15 are blank. i end up having to go back to v17 then its ok. anyone else having this problem?

needtoknowbasis

ahhh, good old opera is gone

the new opera with webkit/blink looks pretty buggy

and on top of that development is slow: the dev channel hasn't been updated since two weeks ago and the beta channel is not that frequentrly updated either

and the icing is that all the removed features promised to be back are still MIA

so what's the point of going with webkit in the first place?

damn, miss the presto good ol' days

Still have YouTube bug. We can only watch 360p videos :( Damn you Opera Team.

that is not a bug, just a HTML5 limitation, but easy to solve, just open http://www.youtube.com/html5 and disable HTML5, then you should be able to watch videos in flash in any resolution.

This is bug. I do it and still have 360p. People on Opera Blog Team wrote that this is bug.

I have no problems watching videos on any resolution, so I assume it's not a bug!

Thanks for the update. It's getting better and better, slowly, but it's getting there. :)

Still have YouTube bug. We can only watch 360p videos :( Damn you Opera Team.

that is not a bug, just a HTML5 limitation, but easy to solve, just open http://www.youtube.com/html5 and disable HTML5, then you should be able to watch videos in flash in any resolution.

This is bug. I do it and still have 360p. People on Opera Blog Team wrote that this is bug.

nope, read what I wrote again, and make sure you have flash plugin installed and updated.

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :yes: