HELP! Datacard Huawei E1550 HSDPA Modem cannot be detected

hallucinojerk

hallucinojerk

Hi, Good day, nsane! I have a USB modem that works well with a specific network since it was locked by then to that network and after I unlocked it using DC Unlocker tool it doesn't work anymore. The worse thing is, it can't be read by any PC I plug it in to. Does anyone here know the solution to fix this so that I can use this thing again? I have looked for any solution and tried it myself but to no avail. Cannot be detected by the computer, It suppose to be detected because drivers will automatically installed upon plugging. Hope I can hear any solution from you guys. Much appreciated! have a good day. :)

Edited by hallucinojerk

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hallucinojerk

• sanjoa

• emerglines

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Flash it, use that unlocker to detect the USB dongle, try to flash it with a customized framework.

If the framework flash ask you to put a password it means you need to find a downgrade framework then you can unlock it after that upgrade it

Here is a CFW Downgrade: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/E1550-idea-detect-unlock-procedure

Edited by emerglines