Remove The FAPPERS Club

Sonar

Club Spam  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Remove The Fappers Club?

• Yes
    • No

no fame for trying to limit the audience of giveaways. (stuff like windows keys are only really needed to do this)

there is a section on the forum ready made for that, no signatures no spam needed.

vip section for vips that's a second section.

but for some reason we have this "make shift" club that forces you to add signatures to be involved.

edit
just to be clear I have no problem with any member that takes part in this I just think its the wrong way to go its just my opinion, ive polled it lets see what others think.

comments are disabled so arguments cant start.

jalaffa edited this topic

Edited by jalaffa

• Replies 1
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee

• Sonar

Top Posters In This Topic

edit

just to be clear I have no problem with any member that takes part in this I just think its the wrong way to go its just my opinion, ive polled it lets see what others think.

comments are disabled so arguments cant start.

edit 2

one member from this club \/ - very clever kid. you earned browny points inside private messages.

You just contradicted what you said for edit 1. :rolleyes: Why you'd find the need to bring this private section into public I don't know; take it up with an administrator (privately) if you feel the section should removed.

Considering this is a public poll and nobody other than VIP's know about the subject at hand, this can be closed. :)