[Stock Clearance] ESET Antivirus 7 One year License!

Roger D

Go to this site and enter details and pop up with user/password appears.http://www.eset.com/us/register/

• Replies 294
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• Jobe

• SlimRock

• Zigen

Top Posters In This Topic

One key for me PLEASE ! Thanks ! :)

Check PM follow guide above......Enjoy.

Still available?

Check PM,Enjoy follow guide above.

I managed to get the code in email from the site - I registered on the eset site with the code + legit email and no username and password came through.

I did this yesterday when the give away was posted so have no clue why the email didnt come.

If anyone Forget to Note Eset Username & Password details after registering with ur Activation Code on eset new license Activation page

Try Retrieve Ur License Details via http://www.esetindia.com/activation/retrieve-license/bymail/ Or http://www.eset.com/us/support/lost-license/

I hav done it so & I've received my Username & Password Via E-Mail Directly from ESET Itself

Profit :)

Edited by NexusG

And 1 for STEEL plaese!!! :)

Check PM enjoy Steel.

I managed to get the code in email from the site - I registered on the eset site with the code + legit email and no username and password came through.

I did this yesterday when the give away was posted so have no clue why the email didnt come.

It does'nt come by email Sonar,if you use the site given on the thread after you insert your code/key it comes up in a pop up box with user and password,go to site and try again..

ah - maybe adblock blocked the popup - but im sure it said on the eset page it sent me the email.

the code i got in the email cant be used again so i kinda messed that one up "oops"

not sure if the give away is still going ill try again

If anyone Forget to Note Eset Username & Password details after registering with ur Activation Code on eset new license Activation page

Try Retrieve Ur License Details via http://www.esetindia.com/activation/retrieve-license/bymail/

I hav done it so & I've received my Username & Password Via E-Mail Directly from ESET Itself

Profit :)

I got the email with the user name and password through your link but the password is blank.

Product: ESET EAV C’t

ESET Username: THIS PART WAS HERE

Password: THIS PART WAS BLANK

Created date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/28/2013

Expiration date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/28/2014

edit

Retrieve license details by login -> done - request sent - hopefully i get the email with the password.

Edited by Sonar

Ok guys I'm almost out of licences but dont like to see anyone without an AV so going slightly off subject, I do have Bitdefender 1 year total security licences if you would like or you can wait to see if any of the other guys come along and donate some more ESET ones.If you want Bitdefender PM me.

Check PM enjoy Steel.

PM me please :(

Hold on Bro. Iam trying to get hold of RogerD B)

Check PM enjoy Steel.

PM me please

Have replied,check your PM

Who needs a key? If you have read through HOW to activate the key and get the username & password, then PM me for one.

I could use one Zigen. Sent ya a pm also.

EDIT: hmm, been here for 4 years and not a single post under me? Odd. I know ive done a few before :/

Edited by Thrandisher