www.nsaneproductions.com and its forum

Guest bloodsachok

Guest bloodsachok

Well, this is my post.. :unsure:

Btw, do you know you offer Peerguardian 2 but your site and forum is on the block list?

So im kinda confused..

Do you access our computer unknowingly or Peerguardian2 just block sites blindly?

It's kinda troublesome to unblock your site for awhile and block it again after that.

Just reply to this post.

:lol:

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, this is my post.. :rolleyes:

Btw, do you know you offer Peerguardian 2 but your site and forum is on the block list?

So im kinda confused..

Do you access our computer unknowingly or Peerguardian2 just block sites blindly?

It's kinda troublesome to unblock your site for awhile and block it again after that.

Just reply to this post.

:D

Umm....i think something must be wrong with your computer...peer guardian is not blocking nsane site and forums here....are you blocking it?

Guest bloodsachok

Well, im using the default lists where at the start it asks you which updates do i want and i tick all such as p2p,spyware, goverment, educational and ads.

Im sure peerguardian 2 is blocking the site as i set it to tray icon blick wherever accesing blocked site.

pg2printscreen8zz.th.jpg

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7048/pg...ntscreen8zz.jpg

I hv no idea how to use imageshack but the 1st link is the forum thingy and the other is a direct link.

The red highlighted is the thing being blocked every time i access ur site and forum.

so guys, dont tell me it's my computer.

It's on the list.

Get back to me as soon someone knows the answer aight..

don't use the edu list, at bluetack or methlabs, found the entire cambridge network listed in there. shouldn't be a problem anyways, i doubt you have a reason to worry about college network admins 3000 miles away. to be honest, i've never used the edu list, dorm LAN users are our friends remember :rolleyes:

Cambridge Entrepreneurial Network:140.186.0.0-140.186.255.255

i'll post a request at bluetack to see if i can get my IP added to the exclusion list. i mean, i know the guy who runs the server and he's pretty harmless :D

edit: you should be able to right-click and exclude the IP until it gets whitelisted...

Guest bloodsachok

Thanks.

But i rather be safe than sorry. The quote is the start to the end rite of the ip nsane uses?

Really thanks.

Told u guys it wasnt my computer :rolleyes:

ok, but LAN users usually have REALLY fast connections, so your blocking alot of good p2p sources :rolleyes:

i personally only use the level1 block list, other lists usually cause problems like your anyways...

don't use the edu list, at bluetack or methlabs, found the entire cambridge network listed in there. shouldn't be a problem anyways, i doubt you have a reason to worry about college network admins 3000 miles away. to be honest, i've never used the edu list, dorm LAN users are our friends remember :rolleyes:

i'll post a request at bluetack to see if i can get my IP added to the exclusion list. i mean, i know the guy who runs the server and he's pretty harmless :D

edit: you should be able to right-click and exclude the IP until it gets whitelisted...

i remember reading on pg2 or ipblocker a message of a guy asking if having his isp (some tv network in one of the eu countries) on the ip blocking if that meant he would be blocks a lot on p2p

• Administrator
Oic. But since u say it's safe, i delete the edu list. thanks nsane.  :rolleyes:  :D  :D

Its all about paranoia and the activities you engage in. More paranoid use the edu, less just stick to the level 1

Archived