iOS 7 Set up Stacked on iPhone 4 [Screenshots]

geeteam

Hi Guys

I have a big issue over here and need your help urgently.
I have this Apple iPhone 4 which was upgrade to iOS 7 some hours ago.
After a successful upgrade, Setup requires an apple account to completely set up the phone (which i have completely forgoten my apple account) i just cant remember it.
Is there any way i can get my device up and running? any downgrade possibility or what should i do.
i managed to take some screenshots;
IMG_20131129_WA0003.jpg
After connecting to itunes it asks for my account and password.
Edited by geeteam

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• geeteam

• AR_Alex

• venejo

• Matt

There is no way to downgrade to iOS 6 right now and is not goin' to be... We have tried.

As for the account you must use a pc and do the "forgotten password" so that it will resend to your e-mail address.

Ok first of all is your iphone activated? Does it have service? And when doing the setup the step which asks you for your apple account if you look on the bottom there is a text that reads "skip this step" then you are done.

No @AR_Alex on the screen it only ask me to enter my apple account to activate Phone

No @AR_Alex on the screen it only ask me to enter my apple account to activate Phone

Ok now I know what the problem is. This is a new security feature with ios 7. You can try jailbreaking it. The jailbreak will be tethered though but it will bypass the activation. Let me look for the link to the tool and I'll send you a pm once I find it.

Edited by AR_Alex

• 2 weeks later...

@geeteam Did you ever fix the iPhone? Because I my aunt had the same problem you have with her iPhone and I just finished fixing it. Please reply back if you still need help...

Edited by AR_Alex

oh sorry @AR_Alex i got it fixed! thanks so much!!! :showoff: :showoff: :showoff:

currently am looking for ios 7 jb on my ipad 2 because am still on iOS 6.1.4 havent have a feel on iOS 7 on my ipad :rolleyes:

There is still no iOS 7 jailbreak yet. To know when the real iOS 7 jailbreak comes out you can follow the jailbreak devs on twitter @musclenerd @pod2g @p0sixninja @planetbeing etc... And I'm glad to hear that you got it fixed.

Thanks for the update but am already following them... @winocm made a teaser that iOS7 jb will be coming somewhere early in December before Christmas; which am hoping it does. but lemme use this opportunity and ask about this question which is "whether there is a way i can save my shsh blobs, upgrade to iOS7 then downgrade to a lower version is jailbreakable"

I may be wrong here but as I have heard shsh blobs are no longer usable in iOS 7. They will be using "aptickets" now...

i think i have to read more on iOS 7; so what do you suggest? stay on iOS 6.1.4[and still wait for a jb possibly] or upgrade to iOS 7[which is not coming anytime soon]

• 2 weeks later...
By the way iOS 7 jailbreak is out...

Yh saw the news this morning ... thanks though...