Process Lasso 6.7.0.6

jalaffa

Process Lasso improves system performance, responsiveness, and stability during high loads through dynamic adjustments to process priority classes. It can also automatically terminate undesired processes, apply default priorities and CPU affinities to processes, limit the number of instances a process can have, and log all processes. It is not a task manager replacement, but does have task manager like capabilities to compliment its primary functions. Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Thanks to Vandit for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keyman

• jalaffa

• DrKash

• guesso

Thanks for the update :rolleyes:

ProcessLasso.key (clean)

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/vanh8k27juxpoiy/ProcessLasso.key

Copy/Past in the installation folder and update automatically for ever

And thank you..Thank god no more manual updates :cheers:

I wish they would add an "orphan process" option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask this of Bitsum every few weeks:

What do you think of adding a "terminate orphan process" to the Right-Click options? I would like a simple way to tell Process Lasso to do this:> If process "A" terminates also terminate process "B". Should be simple to do and it sure would be useful. Alot of programs will start up other processes along with themselves but do not also close them out when you shut down the parent program...I hate that! For instance when I start my webcam from Logitech it also starts up a process called "camarahelper.exe" and another called "LWS.exe". The problem is when I close my webcam program it leaves these two (now orphane) processes running. I hate that! If you could add this option to Process Lasso I think it would be of great benifit. Thank You.

They always reply with something like, "Yes, we can do this. Thanks for the suggestion." Then nothing. Is it just me or does anyone else think that this would be useful?

I wish they would add an "orphan process" option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask this of Bitsum every few weeks:

What do you think of adding a "terminate orphan process" to the Right-Click options? I would like a simple way to tell Process Lasso to do this:> If process "A" terminates also terminate process "B". Should be simple to do and it sure would be useful. Alot of programs will start up other processes along with themselves but do not also close them out when you shut down the parent program...I hate that! For instance when I start my webcam from Logitech it also starts up a process called "camarahelper.exe" and another called "LWS.exe". The problem is when I close my webcam program it leaves these two (now orphane) processes running. I hate that! If you could add this option to Process Lasso I think it would be of great benifit. Thank You.

They always reply with something like, "Yes, we can do this. Thanks for the suggestion." Then nothing. Is it just me or does anyone else think that this would be useful?

It would be very useful. I for one have to close a few orphan processes every day, so it would save me a lot of time. Let's hope they implement it soon.