Internet Download Manager 6.18 Build 7

jalaffa

I was about to say that and it works great: what I did was to archive the imdgrhlp.exe into a rar archive and then changed the extension to exe for the archive - replaced the original exe with the archived one - and it works. Not sure about the "still reporting" to IDM makers about unauthorized usage though....

• Replies 107
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nanoman

• jofre

• unknownasphyxiated

• tacneplong

I was about to say that and it works great: what I did was to archive the imdgrhlp.exe into a rar archive and then changed the extension to exe for the archive - replaced the original exe with the archived one - and it works. Not sure about the "still reporting" to IDM makers about unauthorized usage though....

Not reporting sense a few hours ago... did several downloads and none message appeared . Even so will check tomorrow during more time, because have to go to bed now ... but maybe this time ... :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20.Nov.2013

Good !

No more messages have received. :party:

Edited by jofre

Internet Download Manager 6.18 Build 7 Retail + Fix exe & Serials - 19 November 2013 Post Reply #26 >>>
*** [Fix fake serial number & browser and system integration error windows startup] ***

This method is working, thnx november_ra1n

Not reporting sense a few hours ago... did several downloads and none message appeared . Even so will check tomorrow during more time, because have to go bed now ... but maybe this time ... :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20.Nov.2013

Good !

No more messages have received.

Many thanks ! Well done !

No more messages for me too.

Very nice trick but I'm afraid IDM team fix it also!

Peace! B)

A quick patch :)

In CMD type :

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="IDM Block" dir=in action=deny program="C:\IDM Dir\IDMGrHlp.exe" enable=yes

In CMD type :

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="IDM Block" dir=in action=deny program="C:\IDM Dir\IDMGrHlp.exe" enable=yes

I have Already Made even both inbound & outbound Blocking Rule For it , It seems To Help for While but again Failed For me after period of time

plus 95 % Use Their Antivirus Built in firewalls

Btw It need to Modify The path of IDM in this command ;)

Edited by nanoman

In CMD type :

I have Already Made even both inbound & outbound Blocking Rule For it , It seems To Help for While but again Failed For me after period of time

plus 95 % Use Their Antivirus Built in firewalls

Btw It need to Modify The path of IDM in this command ;)

Anyway i try to help people over here :)

Man Forgive me If I bothered You With My Comment :(

, But I just posted the result of my situation after trying this solution , Nothing more nothing less

Again Man I'm Sorry ;)

Man Forgive me If I bothered You With My Comment :(

, But I just posted the result of my situation after trying this solution , Nothing more nothing less

Again Man I'm Sorry ;)

You didn't bother me, i just say i love to help people, you proved your point and i absolutely accepting it :)

Well personally I think that this loss of activation does not seem to be universal, as I have not experienced it at any time recently and even earlier, or may be it is due to my KIS firewall.

Have always used the patch following every update and that is the end of that(well I hope it stays as such).

Returning to nsane after a while now and all the fix searching going on about IDM makes me kind of nostalgic. When was it , sometime in 2002/03 when "GAG" lead a lot of people here.

Seems like yesterday.

:) How time flies?!!!

Well personally I think that this loss of activation does not seem to be universal, as I have not experienced it at any time recently and even earlier, or may be it is due to my KIS firewall.

Have always used the patch following every update and that is the end of that(well I hope it stays as such).

Returning to nsane after a while now and all the fix searching going on about IDM makes me kind of nostalgic. When was it , sometime in 2002/03 when "GAG" lead a lot of people here.

Seems like yesterday.

:) How time flies?!!!

Those were the 9down days. I can still remember