O&O Defrag Professional 17.0 Build 468

jalaffa

Unleash the hidden performance of your computer with the minimum effort. O&O Defrag Professional Edition packs file fragments quickly and securely back together to optimize your hard disk under Windows. Its functionality ranges from a fully automated defragmentation to an individual professional set up. It can do everything a truly good defragmentation software should be able to do. The new background monitoring function helps to prevent fragmentation at source. Newly added and modified files are analyzed and defragmented whenever they are not being accessed. O&O Defrag makes sure that your hard disk is constantly performing at its peak.

Thanks to ramiz0 for the update.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• viggen66

• SlashRose

• hakah

• Fadilatul Fajar

O&O Defrag Professional 17.0 Build 468 RePack by KpoJluk - The registered version with English and Russian interfaces to choose from!

Version Features:

• Type: Set (auto x86/x64)
  • Languages: Russian (from Zhmak), English
  • Treatment: held (key)
  • Cut: Help

Command line options:

• Silent install Russian version: / S / PR
  • Silent install English version: / S / PE
  • Selection of location: / D = PATH
  • Key / D = path should be the latest

For example: O & O.Defrag.Professional.v17.0.468.exe / S / PR / D = C: \ MyProgram

Edited by selesn777

Airstream_Bill

Thanks for the Post.

i wonder what it fixes. the .422 version caused a lot of problems when a certain (there were a few specific ones i found) usb drive was plugged into the system. it would cause explorer to crash and O&O to open with everything greyed out. .420 was better but still had a few issues. seems a few had this same issue i had i even saw someone over at wilders mention this also.

Also the 468 do a lot of back problems, reports are not Logged as well as the time courses of disappearance repeatedly flown down with me again!

That was what I was thinking but Diskeeper 12 doesn't have any valid crack, I'm sticking with Diskeeper 2011, I was wondering why there isn't any newer edition of Diskeeper

That was what I was thinking but Diskeeper 12 doesn't have any valid crack, I'm sticking with Diskeeper 2011, I was wondering why there isn't any newer edition of Diskeeper

Personally I prefer O&O Defrag ! :rolleyes:

Edited by hpwamr

O&O is my favorite defrag. works great

Disk keeper never worked vary long, It was always asking for money. lol Like that's going to happen.

The battle is only between Diskeeper and Perfectdisk, personnally I think Diskeeper is the best, one problem though is that they haven't released any new edition after 2012, but then again DK 2012 is fully compatible with Windows 8.1, so the problem is not there, but before Diskeeper usually had an annual release, now they have changed the policy.