cFosSpeed (XFastLAN) 9.05 build 2063 [OEM license]

belksiriano

cfos.png

cFosSpeed ​​- increases throughput and reduces ping. Every time you connect to the Internet and using more than one data stream cFosSpeed ​​can optimize the traffic. cFosSpeed ​​optimizes data transfer by prioritizing traffic (Traffic Shaping).

Traffic Shaping (Traffic Shaping) best shows for

Broadband Connection : DSL, Cable

Dial-up connection : modem, ISDN

Mobile

Filesharing (P2P)

games

Streaming media , VoIP

capabilities

Reducing latency (ping)

Prioritization of Programs

Prioritising protocols

Resources (Budgets) Online

The firewall (Firewall)

Every time you connect to the Internet and using more than one data stream cFosSpeed ​​can optimize the traffic.

Improves your Ping for online games

Supports Internet faster during heavy loading / unloading

NEW : Improve mobile Internet

Reduces problems with the audio / video Internet streams

Improves voice quality in the programs using VoIP

Homepage :www.cfos.de

Sharecode : /0c5fyx44u88d

• Replies 42
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spicey

• november_ra1n

• teodor12

• Warrior

Thanks for the application. In this link you can find Release Notes. I see 9.05 is beta right now, maybe you wanna tell it in your post. The OS supported are Windows 8/7/Vista/XP + Server 2003 & 2008.

BTW, I'm not able to download it. When I clic on Download button (button in the right) I can see an .exe file is trying to come to my computer and NOD stops it.

Edited by Yorel

Thanks for the application. In this link you can find Release Notes. I see 9.05 is beta right now, maybe you wanna tell it in your post. The OS supported are Windows 8/7/Vista/XP + Server 2003 & 2008.

BTW, I'm not able to download it. When I clic on Download button (button in the right) I can see an .exe file is trying to come to my computer and NOD stops it.

Uncheck Use our download...

or Temporarily disable protection of ESET

Edited by ns870152

Untick the option to use their download manager (below the Download File button)?

It's mandatory to be Premium, right?, I can't download the file. Thanks for the mirror.

Uncheck Use our download...

or Temporarily disable protection of ESET

I tried both, but when I click on Download! button I get "Impossible to access network" :o . Is it possible to create a mirror?

Great Update, no more resetting after 30 days LOL

cFosSpeed ​​ 9.05 build 2063

86b80020b698cd6ef786dda8359f1cac.jpg

cFosSpeed ​​- a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connection and optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping - a method for optimizing the Internet traffic, providing the maximum speed with minimum delay. You can use cFosSpeed ​​with a router and / or a DSL-modem or cable modem. It is also possible to use with other types of Internet connections.

downlod

for asrock

for gigabyte

Change "BaseBoardManufacturer" in registry before install it for other Mainboard

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\BIOS]
"Manufacturer"="Asrock or Gigabyte"
"BaseBoardManufacturer"="Asrock or Gigabyte"
Edited by teodor12