Best version of Limewire Pro?

mars_army

So, I used to have LWP either version 4.9.27 or 28, but it was awesome and didn't give me any problems. After reformatting I looked forever and found version 28, but I wanted to know what version you guys think is best.

And please...I don't want recommendations for other clients.

What is the best version of LWP that has the best usability and whatnot without copyright protection or any other crap like that.

After installing version .28, I only got one box at the beginning that basically told me I was on the honor system and not to share copywritten files. But so far I haven't noticed any weird filtering of certain files or whatever.

• Replies 12
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Globalist

Firstly, I strongly recomend Bearshare Lite. Albeit Pro. (I know you said you didn't want 'recommendations', but, 'I want, never get's' :banned:.

Secondly, The LimeWire Pro which is avaialable form this site, shouldn't have the DRM issue, without being able to opt out of just the ability to download DRM files. Indeed, The last time I tried LimeWire Pro, (which was rather recently) It just said, ''this isn't copywrited ect ect, do you want to proceed ect ect'', and it allowed you to tick the box and just download what you wanted.

If you use eD2k Lite/eMule, There'll be earlier builds on the network. Obviously,

don't download too earlier builds, or I doubt they'd work. Albeit, correctly.

So... what's the best build of LimeWire Pro?

Probably the lastest build from this site :rolleyes:.

Firstly, I strongly recomend Bearshare Lite. Albeit Pro. (I know you said you didn't want 'recommendations', but, 'I want, never get's'  :banned:.

Secondly, The LimeWire Pro which is avaialable form this site, shouldn't have the DRM issue, without being able to opt out of just the ability to download DRM files. Indeed, The last time I tried LimeWire Pro, (which was rather recently) It just said, ''this isn't copywrited ect ect, do you want to proceed ect ect'', and it allowed you to tick the box and just download what you wanted.

If you use eD2k Lite/eMule, There'll be earlier builds on the network. Obviously,

don't download too earlier builds, or I doubt they'd work. Albeit, correctly.

So... what's the best build of LimeWire Pro?

Probably the lastest build from this site  :rolleyes:.

i thought the last couple lwpros had the drm crap in it

u should go for morpheus :rolleyes:

Thanks guys.

I figured I could use the latest version on nsane but I just wanted to make sure.

Besides, nsane would never screw me over right??? RIGHT???

I strongly advise BearShare Lite or Pro. Ultimate download speeds and faster connection outgoing toward the Gnutella Network.

I think it was somewhat near v.4.9.27 or somewhere like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Imperceptible

Hmm, this might be the reason for rarely any files showing up on searches. Although alot of it is for Electronic music. I'll have to try BearShare or FrostWire sometime.

Hmm, this might be the reason for rarely any files showing up on searches. Although alot of it is for Electronic music. I'll have to try BearShare or FrostWire sometime.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're looking for electronic music you could try SoulSeek, or even eMule. I don't know how good either of them is in terms of quantity/quality of electronic music but they're both good for rare files. :D

To actually answer your question it is 4.9.30. it is the last version before it went DRM

I dunno where you can find an installer.... I cant :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
To actually answer your question it is 4.9.30. it is the last version before it went DRM

I dunno where you can find an installer.... I cant  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yo, 69-stang PM me I have the installer for that version.

One more thing get it while it lasts. :blink:

Archived