Process Hacker 2.32

jalaffa

Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer. It can show you the threads (with symbols), modules, memory regions, handles and token of processes. It has detailed graphs that show CPU usage, memory usage and I/O activity. It can even change the DEP status of some processes and protect/unprotect them! It can read/write memory using a built-in hex editor and search through memory. It has a powerful run-as tool that can run programs as almost any user, including System, Local Service and Network Service. Finally, its kernel-mode driver enables Process Hacker to show information for any process, even if it is protected by a rootkit.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• viggen66

• banned

• jalaffa

• Vjcobra

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update

Windows 8 can handle and stop services and programs good enough

Not for me. I have a full screen game that crashes regularly in Windows 8.1, and task manager is no help. I use Process Hacker's tray menu to terminate the program.

:-)

This program can also help detect suspicious applications. If you double-click on a process and go to the Modules tab, it shows which DLL files are loaded by the process. If also enabled the "check images for digital signature and packing" option, it can show us whether or not the files are properly signed & trusted by Windows.