Skype 6.10.0.104

anuraag

Skype is a little piece of software that lets you make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world. And even though the calls are free, they are really excellent quality. If you and your friends, family or business contacts are using webcams, you can also make free video calls. You can even call landlines and mobile phones at really cheap per minute rates (and there's no setup or subscription fee).

Download

• Replies 33
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fadilatul Fajar

• november_ra1n

• SPECTRUM

• Roger D

This is my old and best friend i use to love this amazing software till M$ bought and ruin it...!

still the best.. :yes:

november_ra1n

still the best.. :yes:

Yes when you have the money and power you can actually by all competitor ruin them with different way and you will be the best forever without any competition, when there is no alternative out there you will suffer by the rules of MS and control your privacy by them.

Its like a big brother watching you every move you do on Skype, plus disconnection or calls cause millions of people using at the same time and server can not cope any more, i have long list but not enough time to type them..

Edited by november_ra1n

This is my old and best friend i use to love this amazing software till M$ bought and ruin it...!

Micro$soft also ruined Messenger and... Windows, and basically every program they made or bought!

It's a talent they have. :pos:

Thanks for updates, but un my case problems to login with this new version, and back to 6.9.0.106.

Alternatives to Skype, with great security and privacy?

Edited by ALIEDHED

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :lol:

Anyone know what is the diference between the 6.10.0.104 and 6.10.73.104 (wlm version) ?

".73." that is just bundle version, the clean and real versión is 6.10.0.104.

Source please. bundle with what?

For what we can see in files properties 6.10.73.104 timestamp = 15:45:46 and 6.10.0.104 timestamp = 14:39:24.

So 6.10.73.104 is the last build or am I missing something?

Anyone know what is the diference between the 6.10.0.104 and 6.10.73.104 (wlm version) ?

".73." that is just bundle version, the clean and real versión is 6.10.0.104.

Source please. bundle with what?

For what we can see in files properties 6.10.73.104 timestamp = 15:45:46 and 6.10.0.104 timestamp = 14:39:24.

So 6.10.73.104 is the last build or am I missing something?

last is 6.10.xx.104 and clean build is 6.10.0.104

for info about builds, read this: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/158405-skype-620106/page-3?do=findComment&comment=533561