RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698698769

jalaffa

RollBack Rx™ is an instant time machine for your PC that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money, and PC trouble.RollBack Rx delivers PC rollback, file recovery, system reset and data security capabilities all in one product. RollBack Rx will allow users and PC administrators to instantly undo any PC problem. This is performed by making it easy to revert the PC back to the last hour, yesterday, last week or even last month; File recovery easily restores files from archiving snapshots; System and data security prevents unauthorized access to system data even if the PC is stolen.

Download

• Replies 22
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• demoneye

• Matt

• uffbros

• Ponting

No group took this software and break its neck making us a new cure for to much time , i start to wounder if this product is moving to the looser list :unsure:

Edited by demoneye

No group took this software and break its neck making us a new cure for to much time , i start to wounder if this product is moving to the looser list :unsure:

Ditto!

Where is the :medic: for RollBack Rx? :please:

Have they figured out how to make Trim work with an SSD yet? Last I seen they said yes it does then someone on these forums proved them to be lieing?????

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :lol:

Trust me, this is the LAST thing you want to install on your system. The boot screen is garbage and pixelated all over on AMD APU's. Then the software increases your boot time by 10 seconds. The snapshots ensure that you can never reduce your disk usage, it only climbs higher and higher. Then it severely fragments ALL THE DATA ON YOUR DRIVE making your system work very much slower. It doesn't support defrag of your HDD. When you finally want to uninstall it, it takes 3 hours to remove its self and leaves a command looking for shdsvc or something like that to increase your startup time by 5 seconds.

This software is more trouble than it's worth! Not recommended for home users at all.Only useful if you roll back on each reboot. I recommend Shadow Defender instead.

skip it its garbage now. i was a long time PAID user and i still have vaild lic's and i will not install this any longer almost destroyed my system last time i did.

It does make your system run very very slowly. If you understand how it works [iO redirection] you can see that it must make things much slower. When my boot time doubled and everything else slowed to a crawl I junked it -- and that's when it's working well. If there's a problem then you have a REAL problem.

• 5 months later...

Those that intended do not use this software anymore , one of you could offer me a valid key , please ?

Many thanks

Jofre