Internet Download Manager 6.18 Build 4

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager 6.18 Build 4 Retail + Fix exe & Serials

by ----> november_ra1n (Thunder)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0RLWYBX8/IDM_6.18_Build_4_Fix_exe___Serials.rar_links

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. In a release of this just yesterday november_ra1n stopped by the thread and seemed upset that someone else was using his name on an IDM release. Is this another instance of that or has he released this and truemate is helping him out? I hate to disrespect november_ra1n and would like to know if this is o.k. with him or if something is just getting very confused here.

thanks.

See this one...http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/191522-internet-download-manager-v618-build-4/?do=findComment&comment=668607

Thank you for clearing that up. My apologies to truemate, just trying to be sure we are being fair with november_ra1n.

:O

its ok :) .. da download linkz r same only

• Replies 37
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truemate

• SlimRock

• mray88

• rach

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I am getting even after updating to latest Build! :(

7vsc.png

hmmmmm, right click on the video and choose,global settings--advance tab-click check now.. to see u have installed the latest version...

clear all temp files restart and then see do it works..if still not..then i think its urs browser problem..if you useing google chrome then forgot it,i dont know abt chrome az i dont use it.

Try opera,firefox or IE and then see do you able to get 1080p.

And rach rightly said u even miss 480p.. strange

Edited by truemate

7vsc.png

hmmmmm, right click on the video and choose,global settings--advance tab-click check now.. to see u have installed the latest version...

clear all temp files restart and then see do it works..if still not..then i think its urs browser problem..if you useing google chrome then forgot it,i dont know abt chrome az i dont use it.

Try opera,firefox or IE and then see do you able to get 1080p.

And rach rightly said u even miss 480p.. strange

Above screenshot is from IE, In Chrome IDM download panel doesn't shows up!

IMzqjwQ.png

I found a Patcher developed by cracker T3D1-MC that will allow you to enter your own name to any 6.XX build after updating within the application and won't trigger a false positive quarantine within any anti- malware/spyware/virus program you may be running either! :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70321916/IDM.v6.xx.release.3-patch.exe

:showoff:

*Ignore the fake serial warning and just simply close out IDM from the systems tray and re-patch w/ Administer Privileges after updating. Patch will require you to locate the IDM.exe file which should be present right away, select open to patch and enter your own first and last name and tada! Patch can be safely stored inside the programs directory for future patching as well, Enjoy! B)

Edited by pmp317
Sharecode.

I found a Patcher developed by cracker T3D1-MC that will allow you to enter your own name to any 6.XX build after updating within the application and won't trigger a false positive quarantine within any anti- malware/spyware/virus program you may be running either! :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70321916/IDM.v6.xx.release.3-patch.exe

:showoff:

*Ignore the fake serial warning and just simply close out IDM from the systems tray and re-patch w/ Administer Privileges after updating. Patch will require you to locate the IDM.exe file which should be present right away, select open to patch and enter your own first and last name and tada! Patch can be safely stored inside the programs directory for future patching as well, Enjoy! B)

patch REPT is same

Thanks for the update

IMzqjwQ.png

strange.....

may be urs gamer pc wont support 1080p lol.. jking.

So one thing sure its not ANY IDM PROBLEM.... did you try other broser like FF/opera !

And do u have 64 bit pc.... then forgot it

Edited by truemate

strange.....

may be urs gamer pc wont support 1080p lol.. jking.

So one thing sure its not ANY IDM PROBLEM.... did you try other broser like FF/opera !

And do u have 64 bit pc.... then forgot it

I dont want to use any other browser, I'll stick to Chrome. BTW in next couple of days I'm going to switch to Win 8.1 PRO x64.

If its a browser issue, Why the heck Masstube is not able to capture 1080p, 4k downloads.

10sy.png

@slimrock, thats wat me saying its not any idm or browser prob.. looks like some hardware or software issue... do you face this prob just now or in past also it was like that !