• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt

• november_ra1n

• Roger D

• Mohamed atif

Top Posters In This Topic

from where you get this skin ?

that's a cool skin. how to put skins on IDM???

Go here...and follow the steps on the page..

http://bswas.deviantart.com/art/metro-toolbar-for-IDM-258331768 :) :) :)

To drunk for Patching now, Thanx :rolleyes: :rofl: :lmao:

nothing to patch. :rolleyes: .simply copy and paste the contents of skin folder and from the application window select the skin.. :showoff:

from where you get this skin ?

that's a cool skin. how to put skins on IDM???

Go here...and follow the steps on the page..

http://bswas.deviantart.com/art/metro-toolbar-for-IDM-258331768 :) :) :)

To drunk for Patching now, Thanx :rolleyes: :rofl: :lmao:

nothing to patch. :rolleyes: .simply copy and paste the contents of skin folder and from the application window select the skin.. :showoff:

YEEEP!!! Hic even 2 Drunken for that now too :rofl:

you guys should really try Eagleget its much better than idm plus its free and little footprint while running and change skins too

i have already tried it but it,s not good like idm but eagle get is nice dm too

Internet Download Manager 6.18 Build 3 Retail + Fix exe & Serials

Changes in 6.18 Build 3:
Resolved compatibility issues with Google Chrome 30
Fixed downloading of groups of links for several file sharing sites Name: IDM 6.18 Build 3 Fix exe & Serials.rar
Size: 6.74 MB
CRC32
: 16CF7FDA
MD5: C48FFC6A1AD60474B6E1A0388EDDEAC5
SHA
-1: 7EAB04E5071C3E5C3D734B9CBE659B569F2993C5

Download Link

Download Link

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[? /files/00FJUCIH/IDM_6.18_Build_3_Fix_exe___Serials.rar_links

VirusTotal Result 0 / 47

Edited by Mohamed atif

november_ra1n

That post reply number #37, #38 has nothing to do with me i have no idea why this guy giving credit to me and making people confuse and some members PM me and telling me thank wondering if its mine.

Bro if you post something on your own no need to mention and giving credit to me forgot and mention my name once and all, this is another reason i was trying to stop you post reply in my topic...

But nothing will stop you of course.............

Edited by november_ra1n

That post reply number #37, #38 has nothing to do with me i have no idea why this guy giving credit to me and making people confuse and some members PM me and telling me thank wondering if its mine.

Bro if you post something on your own no need to mention and giving credit to me forgot and mention my name once and all, this is another reason i was trying to stop you post reply in my topic...

I have updated the program with the addition of your patch, serial and if it bother you that I will delete comment

• Administrator

could be wrong forums

november_ra1n

I have updated the program with the addition of your patch, serial and if it bother you that I will delete comment

You can post anything you like but do not give my name or credit me anything is not belongs to me thats all. just delete my name and credit rest is yours.....

You can post anything you like but do not give my name or credit me anything is not belongs to me thats all. just delete my name and credit rest is yours.....

ok thanks The name was deleted :)

november_ra1n

@november_ra1n I've been waiting your post as usual. I hope you'd not forget that :D

i know and sorry last few days it was like a hell to me and today i was just focusing Windows 8.1 and Office topics did not have time and this w.... has just post something i really don't fell posting fix.exe here any more...

Edited by november_ra1n

i know and sorry last few days it was like a hell to me and today i was just focusing Windows 8.1 and Office topics did not have time and this w.... has just post something i really don't fell posting fix.exe here any more...

Oh, that's okay. anyway thanks for providing fix.exe all this time. I guess you need to get some rest for yourself, don't need too focus on your topics for moment :)

november_ra1n

Oh, that's okay. anyway thanks for providing fix.exe all this time. I guess you need to get some rest for yourself, don't need too focus on your topics for moment :)

I Will pm you later today