Programming Help C++ & Java!

Guest Flametonguex

Guest Flametonguex

I was just wondering if it possible if someone can help me on programming work cos i have done some on it but dont seem to be getting anywhere on the rest. They consist of some bits on java and others on algorithms and datastructures c++. If no one can then could this post be removed after alot of people have had a look.

Cheers

Also thanks for the help on multibooting i managed to do it ;)

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ur best bet is to pick up a programming book at ur local bookstore or library and start reading. That, and look for online guides (search google). ;)

Java and C++ are object oriented languages and can be a bit hard to learn by yourself. If you really want a good foundation (and have the time), you can try taking a class or two to start. Then, start working by urself.

Guest Flametonguex

i have books but its just taking too long to work it out. I have done some coding and all i need is for someone to take a look at it and see whether it is correct and whether i am going on the right track

Guest Flametonguex

Damn ok. I have just started learning java and c++ is a bother so if anyone else would mine taking alot at some pieces of coding and see if its correct. The java one is on the Colour and painting classes and the c++ is hash tables stuff.

I would help but I'm just experienced in VBscript as my main programming language.

Find a book on-line, anysort of C/C++ PDF should do, or goto your nearest library.

Archived