uB5H3.png

uCNLm.png

DWOx5.png

Go this link & Fill boxes

http://promo.kaspersky.com/forzaksos

you may need USA proxy

I used fake Email

Go to your Email you should find code

=======================================================================================

download the latest version from here

http://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/productupdates/downloads_small_office_security

================================================================================

On December 11, 2013, Kaspersky Lab released patch A for Kaspersky Small Office Security 3 for Personal Computer with expanded OS support: the application now features compatibility with Windows 8.1. Please note that the application is only compatible with Windows 8.1 if installed before system upgrade from version 8 to 8.1. Fresh install under Windows 8.1 is not supported at this time.

The installation package that will allow installation under Windows 8.1 in a normal mode, is expected late December 2013.

See Kaspesky support her http://support.kaspersky.com/10471

=========================================================================================

Benefits

Real-time protection from Internet threats

With Kaspersky Lab’s powerful malware signature database, frequent updates and real-time protection capabilities, your valuable business data remains safe from even the latest IT threats, while scans run in the background without disturbing your employees, allowing them to stay focused on their work.
Centralized security management of your server and PCs
Kaspersky Small Office Security’s powerful yet simple interface makes protecting your business network straightforward. You can manage the protection of your entire system from one PC: choose when to launch scans and backup tasks, or check when you need to renew your license, it’s all so easy!
Control web and application usage
Kaspersky Small Office Security helps you to maintain productivity in the workplace. Now you can control who uses social network or gaming sites during working hours, limit file downloads and manage employee Internet and application access. Reports detailing network PC usage are quick and easy to generate too.
Real-time protection for business operations
Kaspersky Small Office Security is flexible enough to meet your business’ needs. Choose when and how often you back up your valuable business data; store and securely transfer sensitive information in encrypted, password-protected files; run the Password Manager utility to generate, store and auto-insert hard-to-crack passwords and use File Shredder to irreversibly delete sensitive data.
No IT expertise required
Never managed network security before? No problem! Kaspersky Small Office Security has been especially designed to provide world-class protection for your business network, without the need to be an IT genius, so your network will be protected in no time.

Key Feature

Kaspersky Lab’s advanced solution provides everything you need to guard your business against all types of IT threats. It’s easy-to-use and offers world-class protection with virtually no impact on your network’s performance. There’s a host of new and improved features inside, including:

Real-time protection against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
Centralized network security management from one PC
Limits employee access to websites, applications, games and social networking NEW!
Fully protects your business data with scheduled, automatic backups NEW!
Stores data in encrypted vaults that can be safely transferred via email or USB drive NEW!
Generates and securely stores hard-to-crack passwords for you and your employees* NEW!
Ensures maximum system performance with frequent updates and unobtrusive operation
Easy-to-manage for improved network security
Advanced technologies block hacker attacks instantly
Provides tools to tune up your business’ IT network security, including WiFi
A File Shredder utility deletes sensitive data so it can’t be recovered or stolen
Excellent technical support direct from Kaspersky Lab and approved partners

• Replies 30
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant access the promo page, "Invalid campaign, Not Allowed". :(

go withh us proxyy

Thanks, I got one. :D

I used a USA webproxy and got on the website. After 10 times doing "the challenge" still errors appear, so i don't have a key :(

I used a USA webproxy and got on the website. After 10 times doing "the challenge" still errors appear, so i don't have a key :(

PM :)

PM :)

:king:

promo return

collect keys as you can , Kaspersky Small Office Security 2

shortly combatable with WIN 8 , 8.1 - It is in beta now ,

@sk1991

PM send

take care - not supported WIN 8 yet 7 only - small office 3 is still beta now ( Kaspersky forum )

you can save key until small office 3 support WIN 8 and 8.1

@sk1991

PM send

take care - not supported WIN 8 yet 7 only - small office 3 is still beta now ( Kaspersky forum )

you can save key until small office 3 support WIN 8 and 8.1

So, I can save it until Small Office 3 is out??? But..many2 thanks for you

• 2 weeks later...
On December 11, 2013, Kaspersky Lab released patch A for Kaspersky Small Office Security 3 for Personal Computer with expanded OS support: the application now features compatibility with Windows 8.1. Please note that the application is only compatible with Windows 8.1 if installed before system upgrade from version 8 to 8.1. Fresh install under Windows 8.1 is not supported at this time.

The installation package that will allow installation under Windows 8.1 in a normal mode, is expected late December 2013.

• 1 month later...

kis14.0.0.4651abEN_5146 is working on windows 8.1RTM x64 (Build 9600) .

Can we install it on windows 8.1 RTM x64 (Build 9600) ?

:)

Just 15 days - collect keys now B)

• 2 weeks later...

Can't seem to get this to work...can you help hamede. I'll throw you a pm.

What about now ? work I think

Yep got her to work. Thanks much hamede.

• 1 month later...

Archived