How to increase the dedicated video memory on Windows 7?

geeteam

Hi Guyz, Just Got PES 2014.

Am having issues with play this game because of this

pes2014error.jpg

Any idea how I can increase it?

• Replies 38
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• geeteam

• emerglines

• SnakeMasteR

• rach

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are trying to run PES 2014 on laptop computer with integrated VGA ..

So the game needs more VRam and stronger Graphics Processor..I don't think making a trick to increase VRam in system (virtually) will solve your problem. :unsure:

I think you are trying to run PES 2014 on laptop computer with integrated VGA ..

So the game needs more VRam and stronger Graphics Processor..I don't think making a trick to increase VRam in system (virtually) will solve your problem. :unsure:

Okay so meaning i cant run PES2014 on my laptop, right?

You can only increase it to 128MB :( you need to buy a new graphical card or a new desktop)

Give your specs

System Manufacturer TOSHIBA
System Model Satellite L655
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™ i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz, 2100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date INSYDE 3.60, 26-06-2012
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.95 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.12 GB
Total Virtual Memory 11.8 GB
Available Virtual Memory 7.90 GB
Page File Space 7.90 GB

The requirements are hardcoded, so will not get around it, you are forced to hit the Ignore button.

If you have performance problems, use PES 2014 File Loader, it is designed to Enforce picture quality (Low, Mid, High), gives you custom resolution and aspect ratio correction and can make the game run much smoother also since version 1.0.0.8 you can increase performance/fps and responsiveness.

I think only a new graphic card can do it...

:wtf:

Okay, can you please suggest a Graphic Card which can do it?

You can only increase it to 128MB :( you need to buy a new graphical card or a new desktop)

Mmmh! this is BAD! am not ready to buy a new desktop or laptop? am saving for a mac book

so, how to increase it? I would like to know it from you :)

@geeteam, Intel HD Graphics 3000, just like mine. I only able to play some mini games :lol:

Mmmh! this is BAD! am not ready to buy a new desktop or laptop? am saving for a mac book

i dont think that you can buy a new card for that model of laptop "most laptops are not upgradable like desktops"your ether gonna have to use pes 2014 file loader and set it on low or buy a new laptop/desktop

Edited by zed

Okay so meaning i cant run PES2014 on my laptop, right?

That's right

The requirements are hardcoded, so will not get around it, you are forced to hit the Ignore button.

If you have performance problems, use PES 2014 File Loader, it is designed to Enforce picture quality (Low, Mid, High), gives you custom resolution and aspect ratio correction and can make the game run much smoother also since version 1.0.0.8 you can increase performance/fps and responsiveness.

Okay, it looks like from what you are saying, i can ignore and play my game with no problem. if problems occurs then i can use the PES2014 file loader. Okay Thanks will get back

i dont think that you can buy a new card for that model of laptop "most laptops are not upgradable like desktops"your ether gonna have to use pes 2014 file loader and set it on low or buy a new laptop/desktop

then i will have to use the fileuploader cos am not ready for a new laptop, am saving for a mac book as i said.

@geeteam, Intel HD Graphics 3000, just like mine. I only able to play some mini games :lol:

Look into your BIOS , option is "'memory usage"

i dont how i can can increase it, and it looks like from what nsaners are saying, its either i buy a new laptop or use the PES File Uploader

Yep! i know its only if that version of computer have an optional graphical card upgrading :)

I, myself was looking for it and couldn't find it.

i dont how i can can increase it, and it looks like from what nsaners are saying, its either i buy a new laptop or use the PES File Uploader

I'm just looking for the answer as the title here. Maybe it would be helpful next time :)

yep, lets just save money for buying new and better laptop :D

So 64 is your max, sorry to say so :(

I'm just looking for the answer as the title here. Maybe it would be helpful next time :)

yep, lets just save money for buying new and better laptop :D

ofcourse, but i believe @emerglines can help with that

Its a variation of BIOS, i can't define where to get that option, some computers have the same graphical card but not the same motherboard, so you may find that motherboard can give you that option or maybe not...