ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7.0.302

jalaffa

ESET NOD32 Antivirus offers advanced detection technologies and multi-layered security features. Designed for a low footprint, fast scanning, it packs security features and customization options for consistent and personalized security on- or offline. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is built on ESET's unique heuristic technology that identifies viruses that have never been seen before. This enables them to protect your computer proactively, in real-time, against new viruses and cyber threats that conventional signature-based antivirus products don't catch. ESET NOD32 Antivirus includes antivirus, antispyware, antirootkit and HIPS protection, removable media control, cloud-enhanced whitelisting and gamer mode.

Thanks to Matsuda for the update.

Download

• Replies 25
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LiLmEgZ

• mara-

• ns870152

• w00t

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, BRO!

I have a questions. We use mara-fix to use Eset forever :D Eset knows that and do nothing?!?

Please notify me. Maybe when we crack the Eset. It is not protecting us!

Edited by Can Eryavuz

Still not Windows 8.1 compatible is it?????

I got it from user guide

1.2 System requirements

For seamless operation of ESET NOD32 Antivirus, your system should meet the following hardware and software

requirements:

Microsoft® Windows® XP

400 MHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)

128MB RAM of system memory

320 MB available space

Super VGA (800 x 600)

Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Home Server

1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)

512MB RAM of system memory

320 MB available space

Super VGA (800 x 600)

so I guess it is compatible with Windows 8.1 :)

Ulisess Seguridad 10.5.0

UlisessSeguridad.jpg

NEW UPDATE (11-September-2013)

Is a colletion of cracks/fixes released till date for NOD 32 Antivirus, ESET Endpoint and ESET Smart Security (x86/x64).
Works in Nod32 v2.x, ESET Endpoint 5.x & ESS-EAV 3.0/4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x

What's been added in version:

* NodLogin 10.5.0 (x86/x64)
* TNOD User & Password Finder 1.4.2.3 (x86/x64)
* NOD32 Update Viewer 6.01.5 (x86/x64)

The rest of the included programs:

* MiNODLogin 4.0.2.66 (x86/x64)
* NodLuna 14a (x86/x64)
* Eset Activator 1.0.1 (x86/x64)
* Box & Mara Fix 1.7 final (x86/x64)
* ESET PureFix 2.02 (x86/x64)
* ESET NOD32 Key Finder 2013 v1.0 Premium (x86/x64)
* ESET Product Activator 2013 (x86/x64)
* ESET Product Activator 6.5 (x86/x64)
* NodDownload 1.0 beta (x86/x64)
* Nod Key Basic 1.0 beta (x86/x64)
* NOD Generador 8.0.1 (x86/x64)
* PassNOd32 v0.0.0.0.5
* MinodServer 1.4.0.1 (x86/x64)

Operating Systems:

Windows XP/2000/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1 (x86/x64)

WARNING:

* ESET can detect these utilities as a false virus.

Add into exclusions, the paths:

C:\Program Files\ESET\*.*
C:\Program Files\UlisesSoft\*.*
C:\Program Files\ESET\Ulisess Seguridad\*.*

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH-SPANISH-FRENCH
SIZE: 20,0 Mb

Site: http://freakshare.com
Sharecode: /files/67wbh1in/Ulisess-Seguridad-10.5.0.exe.html [?]

Site: http://www.nirafile.com
Sharecode: /0qpwxvihm33i.htm [?]

Site: http://dfiles.eu
Sharecode: /files/ryj5bziyj [?]

Site: http://rapidgator.net
Sharecode: /file/f3abeda16e760c040577a92b70c9da9f/Ulisess_Seguridad_10.5.0.exe.html [?]

Site: http://bannedhost.to
Sharecode: /09fpsirr [?]

I have a questions. We use mara-fix to use Eset forever :D Eset knows that and do nothing?!?

Unfortunately, as soon as Eset stops supporting their Antivirus and Firewall v4, that will be the end for box, mara- fix as we know it. The reason is that the fix uses trial servers which were unlocked for v4 since they were using trial mechanism inside program. And now, every new version uses trial servers which requires user name and password. So, as soon as they shut down their servers for v4, fix will stop working. I might have another solution for that, but it will require keeping self defence disabled (for everything to be automatic) or going into safe mode to apply every month.

Cheers ;)

Unfortunately, as soon as Eset stops supporting their Antivirus and Firewall v4, that will be the end for box, mara- fix as we know it. The reason is that the fix uses trial servers which were unlocked for v4 since they were using trial mechanism inside program. And now, every new version uses trial servers which requires user name and password. So, as soon as they shut down their servers for v4, fix will stop working. I might have another solution for that, but it will require keeping self defence disabled (for everything to be automatic) or going into safe mode to apply every month.

Cheers ;)

OK Thanks for that info... but how does one go about to remove your Fix from installing ESET V6 so we can install Version 7 w/o a hassle?

You don't need to remove it. Just uninstall Eset v6 and install v7 using the fix.

Cheers ;)

Alright, cool! Someone said earlier that you had to remove Mara Fix prior to upgrading to Version 7 from 6 so I just wanted to make sure if that was just false info :D

Airstream_Bill

I believe that if you want to Remove or Uninstall Eset from your machine that you need to Uninstall the boxmara fix first.

I believe that if you want to Remove or Uninstall Eset from your machine that you need to Uninstall the boxmara fix first.

Yeah maybe if you didn't do the MaraBox during SETUP... which is how I prefer it is inserted into the program... its soooooo much easier!

Mara just said in above post that you don't need to remove his fix prior tho :)

That was the case for Eset v4, when registry was needed to lock. Since newer version does not require that, fix does not need to unlock registry and Eset uninstaller will clean everything.

Cheers ;)

Dr. Eset - NSANE
Thanks for the update :D

ia54.png

Edited by Dr. Eset - NSANE

That was the case for Eset v4, when registry was needed to lock. Since newer version does not require that, fix does not need to unlock registry and Eset uninstaller will clean everything.

Cheers ;)

Mara, Id like to tell you something...

NOD32 Version 7 installer doesn't really like ur Box Fix.... after the installer completed, the program stopped working and all... I had to manually insert the fix after the installation was done... maybe you can fix this?

I loved how it worked flawlessly with Version 6's installer... but Version 7's installer on the other hand just stops the program altogether and deletes it!

Edited by LiLmEgZ

Cheers ;)

NOD32 Version 7 installer doesn't really like ur Box Fix.... after the installer completed, the program stopped working and all... I had to manually insert the fix after the installation was done... maybe you can fix this?

I loved how it worked flawlessly with Version 6's installer... but Version 7's installer on the other hand just stops the program altogether and deletes it!

I'll check it out. They probably flagged it as malware. Recompiling should be enough, but I need to be sure.

Cheers ;)

Cheers ;)

I'll check it out. They probably flagged it as malware. Recompiling should be enough, but I need to be sure.

Cheers ;)

Let us know when you have figured out the new mechanisms that may have caused this... you will probably have to issue a new version to bypass the new mechanisms if any exist on the new installer ;)

But for now Ill tell you the patch still works as long as u do the instructions said on the instructions file to get the patch to work after installation is done :)

BTW... did the post-install patch on 3 machines here at my place yesterday, worked flawless... just waiting for you to fix it to monitor the installation instead (since it works out better this way for all of us!)

Edited by LiLmEgZ

Box Fix instructions to follow (for now until Mara fixes it for Version 7):

1. Run ESET installer as like you normally would install anything else (DO NOT run box fix b4 u launch the installer!)

2. Disable Self Defense in the HIPS section of Advanced Setup area

3. Reboot computer as instructed so it fully disables the Self Defense mechanisms

4. Temporarily disable all protections (so it doesn't flag the program as malware or w/e it does now)

5. Run the Box Fix

6. Then when done patching, close box fix window after successfully patched and then re-enable Self Defense on HIPS section of Advanced Setup

7. WAIT for all updates to finish and apply themselves

8. Then reboot machine... ALL DONE after u reboot!

Instructions updated for easier understanding :)

Edited by LiLmEgZ