i hate hitman pro

don2

Personally, given the amount of "what is it, how do I ?", threads you post and then proceed to go and either condemn the replies / software your asking about, I would advise you pack your PC / LAPTOP up and send it back, and then switch to a console.

Agreed well said for me ATTENTION SEEKER springs to mind.I have tried to help him before with something he could of just googled.And got a pretty blunt reply so fuck him ;)

yeah fuck u baby ..chummaaa :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• don2

• SlimRock

• badrobot

• knowledge-Spammer

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate hitman pro --> I hate people who write nonsens and blame a high rated program for their self caused problems.

believed it highly and ran it eagerly and finally made me sad...what a software :towel:

its not the developer its your pc or laptop

my laptop is in excellent position before using hitman pro

5 mins to boot up is not an "excellent Position". Mine takes barely a minute to boot up.

which os r u using :huh:

1)slowed down the sytem like hell :angry: i want f**k hard hitman pro :angry:

2)system start up taking 30 minutes ,usually takes less than 5minutes .lot of time taking at windows logo screen :angry:

Just untick in the options that Hitman Pro has to run after Windows startup.

Installed Hitman Pro over 100 computers and never had any problems.

Think that problem is your laptop or Windows installation.

after scanning completed,there is windows os watson message :"there was problem with software u last used,asked me send the report"

5 mins to boot up is not an "excellent Position". Mine takes barely a minute to boot up.

I bet, retard must be on XP! He is getting Mr. Health Watson's errors! :lol:

I am using Windows 7

post-66530-0-90421900-1381969975_thumb.j

Moderator Note:

Moderation of language

Are not admitted misconduct. This is a forum for sharing that many users are involved in the discussions. So we do not accept personal insults and negative comments towards the users.

For any problem or dispute of some topic, you can (should) contact the staff member.

It is not tolerated the lack of respect towards all users of this forum.

* The staff are here to ensure that the forums stays as neat and as tidy as possible. Posts may be edited, moved, split, locked, hidden or even deleted if deemed necessary. They will not tolerate abuse of any kind whatsoever.Community Guidelines

I have HitmanPro installed. The only thing for me is I don't allow it to start up with windows, however. I only run a scan when I feel the need to, otherwise it just sits silent on my hard drive, nothing running. I wouldn't say HitmanPro is the best program to have ever come out but I do use in to supplement my other malware program which is Malwarebytes Anti-malware. HitmanPro does find things that the others miss. At least, that's been my experience.

If you're going to install it, don't have it start up with windows. It's not necessary. If you do that and your lappy is still messed up, then don't blame HitmanPro. Two cents.