BS.Player Pro 2.66.1075

anuraag

Ever since the very beginning in the year 2000, the BS.Player has been one of the world's most popular multimedia players. It is popular for many reasons, one however should be pointed out: BS.Player is the first player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec. Because it does not use much processing power it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers. The multimedia playback has not been and will never be disturbed by any annoying technical problem often experienced with software of this kind.

Thanks to sundown for the update.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anuraag

• ramiz0

• selesn777

• kn_andre

Thanx for sharing this Update... But Please, i would like to ask a Question ??? Which is More better between BS Player and Pot Player ??? Seriously Guys, i hope this is not Considered a Dumb Question... Apologizes in Advance to those who might think my Question is a waste of time... Cheers Guys ..

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :dance2:

2zqf.jpg

Thanx for sharing this Update... But Please, i would like to ask a Question ??? Which is More better between BS Player and Pot Player ??? Seriously Guys, i hope this is not Considered a Dumb Question... Apologizes in Advance to those who might think my Question is a waste of time... Cheers Guys ..

IMHO, PotPlayer is better than BS.Player though I don't use any of them anymore. I'm only satisfied with CCCP and VLC so far. MPC-BE is good also. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...