Got a messenger virus?

Sonar

At MSNVirusRemoval.com we develop software that will help you remove those pesky msn viruses that spread themselves quickly. Our software currently fixes 10949 viruses!

We aim to take out the pain and effort of MSN virus removal, whilst providing a simple yet effective method to help you remove time wasting and annoying MSN Viruses. The software that this site provides takes very little time compared to conventional manual virus removal which allows you to get on with your MSN Instant Messaging and continue chatting with your friends, family and business contacts.

This tool removes the Photo Virus. Please note, you may need to have an administrator account to completely remove the MSN Viruses. We strongly recommend starting your computer in Safe Mode (click here for more details on Safe Mode) as this can help with the removal of some strains.

MSN Photo Virus Remover:

* Removes many different strains of common MSN Viruses.

* Restores access to Regedit, Task Manager, Run, Command Prompt, System Restore Configuration Panel and Folder Options.

* Scans External drives such as USB drives and portable harddrives for auto runs which may reinfect the system.

* Has a handy details window to allow you to see what is happening.

* Saves a log file and backup files, in case you have any questions or a false positive is detected.

* Checks for a newer version when you run it.

* Includes a variety of languages.

* Is simple to use.

Edit

Msn Removal Tool Zap Messenger

Read Here Windows Installer CleanUp Utility

Hope this helps others. Ive helped to many with those pesky photo links!!!! msn should do something about it!!!!

• Replies 4
  • Views 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've come across to those pictures, but haven't clicked on them. Would NOD32 prevent it? It may happen that somebody else on this computer may fall into the trap.

I've come across to those pictures, but haven't clicked on them. Would NOD32 prevent it? It may happen that somebody else on this computer may fall into the trap.

Nod don't seem to stop them as some of them arnt actually a virus just some sort of spam bot.

Nod don't seem to stop them as some of them arnt actually a virus just some sort of spam bot.

I've clicked on some of them for fun :rolleyes: ESET stopped everything I ran into...

Archived