similar softwares like microsoft frontpage?

salik

hi all, sorry if wrong thread.

just like to know other that microsoft frontpage that allows you to do web pages etc, are there other similar softwares with simpler format?

web pages is the main proirity. please do reccomend me if there are such softwares (trial or not is also okay for me)

Another thing is that, are there any web sites that can host the frontpage web pages i have done? I know yahoo geocities can, but i like to have more alternatives.

Thanks alot!

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, for the program this is the right forum :D

I have only worked with Microsoft Frontpage(the latest version is called Microsoft Expression), but Adobe has also got a nice website creator, so I've heard.

Anyway for the hosting you should check out this site: http://www.110mb.com/ (Maybe use a .tk address for a shorter domain).

Here are two that I have come across - no personal experience of using them - try & see.

WebPlus X2 - Web Design Software.WebPlus X2 is the ultimate web design software, packed with everything you or your organisation needs to create outstanding, professional-quality websites - no complicated code, programming, or design experience required. Whether a novice or a seasoned designer, a hobbyist or commercial manager, WebPlus X2 offers interactive forums and blogs, polished animated photo galleries, podcasts and cool YouTube videos, Flash animations, secure password-protected pages, easy e-commerce sites with partners including PayPal, and much more.

From kickstarting your website with professional templates and on-screen help guides to publishing perfect, professional, e-commerce websites that impress, WebPlus X2 is the only web design software you'll ever need in your creative arsenal.

http://www.serif.com/webplus

Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.

www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com

WeBuilder 2008

WeBuilder is revolutionary all-in-one web code editor for all your web document editing needs. Clean and convenient interface, quick startup, true flexibility and powerful features allow you to create and edit HTML, CSS, JavaScript, VBScript, PHP, ASP, SSI, Perl code faster and easier than ever, while integrated tools enable you to validate, reuse, navigate and deploy your code in an efficient and sophisticated manner.

http://www.blumentals.net/webuilder

OR

http://rapidshare.com/files/218685023/WeBu...P_5.2.9.paf.exe

bearoninternet

I use antenna. :D

Antenna enables you to make great looking web sites rapidly. Create a professional web site to promote yourself or your company. Publish your site online or distribute on CD as an interactive CV. Be seen - make a good impression - get noticed!

You can create your own web pages and digital photo galleries in minutes, without any HTML knowledge. Antenna's powerful editor is entirely visual, and pixel accurate - putting you in control. Wherever you drag & drop text, pictures, buttons, flash animation and movies on the page, that's exactly where they will appear in the web browser.

When you are ready to publish your site, you won't need to buy any additional software - Antenna has its own publisher built in, and it can be set to publish changes only, so you can update your site very quickly.

You can also create smooth gradient backgrounds and attractive glossy buttons without switching between applications - it's all built in! Give yourself a competitive edge and dip your toes into the international scene at any time - make any part of your web site multilingual. And if you need a hand there's a set of free online tutorials and expert tips, a comprehensive 100 page fully illustrated colour User Guide and free technical support.

Visit Website

Download trial

Thanks alot, guys. been a great help for me!

The softwares you guys provided I'll be sure to check it out but are there any sites to host the pages i have done in microsoft frontpage? any ideas?

Archived