Connectify 7.0.0.28979

jalaffa

Connectify Hotspot PRO is an easy to use software router for your Windows computer that lets you transform your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot so you can share a single Internet connection - such as wired ethernet, a 3 or 4G card or adapter, even another Wi-Fi network - with your friends, co-workers, and mobile devices. With Connectify Hotspot PRO, you can turn your Windows computer into a real Wi-Fi hotspot that shares that single 3G/4G connection with any other Wi-Fi enabled devices. You'll maximize the value of your 3G/4G card and get all your peripherals online at the same time!

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• geeteam

• libertylifex

• jalaffa

• XenoLord

How to download file serial? I have download file serial .. is error. Plz help me

Link http://proxy.nsanedown.com/proxy.php?file=Connectify.Hotspot.Professional.v4.1.0.25941-DOA.rar

If you're using a download manager please disable it on nsane.down, to do this you could add *proxy*.nsanedown.com* and/or http://proxy*.nsanedown.com/* to your exclusions.

If you're using the Tab Mix Plus extension for Firefox please read this post.

If after you've followed all steps the downloads still don't work then please make a post in this topic.

Am using 7beta since one month.. Very good one. A new driver was inserted into this new 7 version. Gonna test how da final version is.. Am happy wth da lite version.. Wil wait for final medicine

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update !!!

How do i activate this damn thing???

At the moment? Buy the software :D

OKAY!

I found the setting configuration files saved in C:\ProgramData\Connectify\settings I try to open xml file with notepad++ and I found this

131001070049.png

There shown all setting of Connectify and I find that the string <autoOffTimeout> it's set to 120 the unit is minute that's mean Connectify
will auto shutdown evey 2 hours and you need to restart your hotspot.
But.. I try to change the value to 1440 (24hours) and It's won't work. It's still shutdown your hotspot every 2hours.
So... Is there any one know how to make it's longer? ^_^ ^_^

• 1 month later...