Top Posters In This Topic

• emerglines

• DKT27

• Matt

• Matsuda

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

I like need for speed games too.

Now Need For Speed is garbage, i stopped playing NFS since The RUN, i didn't play Most wanted 2012 ( its nonsense ) not like the older NFS Most wanted, the new one " Rivals " is just a remake of NFS Hot Pursuit to rip off your money...

What best racing cars now I didn't play most wanted 2012 too and waiting to see the new game they will release soon.

• Administrator

I completely played Most Wanted 2012. The game was fun. Being a Criterion game, it was a Burnout Paradise rip-off. However, I loved Burnout Paradise so I loved Most Wanted 2012.

The reasons Rivals would be good:

1. Hot Pursuit like weapons.

2. This screenshot.

3. It being similar to Underground series:

Rivals will also take on some gameplay styles of earlier Underground titles in the franchise with cues on aesthetic vehicle personalization, as paint jobs, decals, rims and license plates can be modified. The customization confirmed so far seems limited to texture-based changes (essentially livery decoration). With the exception of the Aston Martin Vanquish, other vehicles will only be available in either racer or police variant.

4. Ferrari:

Ferrari will officially return to the franchise in full form for the first time in eleven years since Hot Pursuit 2 in 2002 (although they've appeared in 2009's Shift as Xbox 360-exclusive downloadable content) with the F12berlinetta, 458 Spider, FF and LaFerrari being the only Ferrari vehicles confirmed so far.

I completely played Most Wanted 2012. The game was fun. Being a Criterion game, it was a Burnout Paradise rip-off. However, I loved Burnout Paradise so I loved Most Wanted 2012.

The reasons Rivals would be good:

1. Hot Pursuit like weapons.

2. This screenshot.

3. It being similar to Underground series:

Rivals will also take on some gameplay styles of earlier Underground titles in the franchise with cues on aesthetic vehicle personalization, as paint jobs, decals, rims and license plates can be modified. The customization confirmed so far seems limited to texture-based changes (essentially livery decoration). With the exception of the Aston Martin Vanquish, other vehicles will only be available in either racer or police variant.

4. Ferrari:

Ferrari will officially return to the franchise in full form for the first time in eleven years since Hot Pursuit 2 in 2002 (although they've appeared in 2009's Shift as Xbox 360-exclusive downloadable content) with the F12berlinetta, 458 Spider, FF and LaFerrari being the only Ferrari vehicles confirmed so far.

Burnout is fun for sure but Most Wanted style is illness fun, i will wait for another gameplay to see if it look like the old famous underground (street style)

and thanks for these information.

Edited by emerglines

• Administrator

Burnout is fun for sure but Most Wanted style is illness fun, i will wait for another gameplay to see if it look like the old famous underground (street style)

When Rivals was announced, I immediately drew clear connections of it with Underground and Underground 2. I'm in full confidence that it's going to be Underground 3, gameplay wise.

When Rivals was announced, I immediately drew clear connections of it with Underground and Underground 2. I'm in full confidence that it's going to be Underground 3, gameplay wise.

I hope that EA start to be innovative not just trying to rip off money, If that was Underground 3 then they must name it like that not name it " Rivals " anyway i'm passion about it and hope its like the old days style :)

• Administrator

I hope that EA start to be innovative not just trying to rip off money, If that was Underground 3 then they must name it like that not name it " Rivals " anyway i'm passion about it and hope its like the old days style :)

They probably want to market the cops vs racers rivalry more than the customization and the street racing part.

Having said, Underground had one thing that this might not have, night racing.