EZ CD Audio Converter 1.3.1.1

jalaffa

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Thanks to Engh3. for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyberber

• cybersky

• Markustherob2009

• sanjoa

so big deal why don't you buy the software or crack yourself instead of nagging us this being your first post

Edited by cyberber

hi guys,

i want to rip my audio cd´s.

is this program good enough to do this or is exact audio copy the better choice, i need to rip my cd to flac format.

thx for your help

hi guys,

is this program good enough to do this or is exact audio copy the better choice, i need to rip my cd to flac format.

thx for your help

i always use this to rip audios

hi guys,

thx for your help

In a word: yes. Some additional info. As far as I can see, EZ CD Extractor's ripper module, writes a Cue Sheet - only - when a Disc Image is made with it. In that case the rip is not into tracks, which EZCD calls the 'Normal' way to rip a retail CD.

In a second step, afterwards, the Cue file can be droppped in EZ CD's Audio Converter and in that way the Single file Disc Image can be converted into tracks.

This second step however, will show another EZ CD imperfection. When a Single file, downloaded from the web, is converted into tracks, the Cue Sheet info will be accessed, but... nothing more than that. There will be no database access to apply meta data, when converting.

CueTool's Ripper does these things better. It writes an EAC extraction log, an accurate rip CUETools log, and a Cue file, while ripping a retail CD into tracks RIGHT AWAY. No second step.

And when a Single file, downloaded from the web, is converted into tracks, CUETools will access the usual databases that have been updated. So there will be all sorts of metadata to apply, when converting.

CueTools can also create a dummy Cue Sheet for separate tracks dropped in Drag and Drop Mode.

So, EZ CD has great database access when a CD is ripped from a payed collection. It may even access a database more than CueTools at that point. But EZ CD is a Goody Two Shoes application when it comes to converting single files, downloaded from the web, to tracks.

I'm not dishing this good program. EZ CD's Disc burner profits from built-in Replay Gain, when needed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReplayGain

For audio, this beats something like BurnAware. CueTools is for free, and doesn't feature a burner.

http://www.cuetools.net/wiki/Main_Page

Edited by Fallon