Question About Server And Client Computer

ramiz0

Can server PC which is infected with a virus can affect it,s client computer too?

Edited by ramiz0

• Replies 9
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ramiz0

• ande

• sirri

• STEEL

Top Posters In This Topic

if server infected,make sure disconnect from network immediately to avoid spreading.

Edited by sirri

Thanks for the answer friends actually my pc is Client Computer of my brother,s and i m getting virus alerts i scanned my pc after disconnecting from network no viruses are found and virus alerts were stopped when i reconnect virus alerts are again coming i think that my brother,s pc got infected with the virus

Edited by ramiz0

Thanks for the answer friends actually my pc is Client Computer of my brother,s and i m getting virus alerts i scanned my pc after disconnecting from network no viruses are found and virus alerts were stopped when i reconnect virus alerts are again coming i think that my brother,s pc got infected with the virus

best thing to do :

restore server from clean backup or reinstall/ fresh install

best thing to do :

restore server from clean backup or reinstall/ fresh install

Thanks for the info Sirri :) i have to reinstall server pc :(

You do not have to reinstall server if you know how to properly remove infection.

I'd advise you to visit this link (Malwarebytes) or this link (Bleepingcomputer) and ask for help.

They will help you identify infection(s) and to remove them safely.

Important to mention you must not have any illegal binaries on server, if you do - delete or hide them.

Can server PC which is infected with a virus can affect it,s client computer too?

Iam very much into Malware Removal. Please be so kind to notify if U came right with u,r problem :rolleyes: :)