Windows Vista SP1 - SL08-010 Activation Exploit

Jose Campos

Jose Campos

Hi guys!

This is my first post here but I always check this website for software news. I was trying to find out where I can post a problem that I currently have with my PC, I hope this is the right spot for my problem or feel free to move my topic.

The problem with my PC is that I download a copy of Windows Vista SP1 from another site and it was working for couple months (somehow windows vista was activated automatically, as soon as I installed). Today I encountered this error message:

SL08-010 Activation Exploit

I keep getting this message every time I turn on my PC so I was wondering if any of you have a solution for this problem that can help me, I will appreciate any help.

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I can post it.. Remove it if I can't..

Here's the famous Vista Loader.. It emulates your Bios to an OEM one.. Doing it's job here :rolleyes:

Go to TPB and search for Vista Loader 4.0(it's the first result here)

Didn't test this one.. cause the site where I got it is kinda Offline @ the moment.. Put this Makes your Vista Legit :)

Jose Campos
I don't know if I can post it.. Remove it if I can't..

Here's the famous Vista Loader.. It emulates your Bios to an OEM one.. Doing it's job here :rolleyes:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4825873/Vista_Loader_4.0_for_Windows_Vista_SP1_SP2_(32_64bit)

Didn't test this one.. cause the site where I got it is kinda Offline @ the moment.. Put this Makes your Vista Legit :)

Thanks for this but I believe I have an OEM version of Windows Vista, I download the "OEM DVD-BIE" version and it was working until now... :wacko:

@Haantjuh

It is allowed to post links to pages containing a torrent(description pages), however it is not allowed to directly link to a torrent or upload a torrent with your post :D

@Haantjuh

It is allowed to post links to pages containing a torrent(description pages), however it is not allowed to directly link to a torrent or upload a torrent with your post ;)

couldnt they break the url in half like the mediafire ones?

Thanks for this but I believe I have an OEM version of Windows Vista, I download the "OEM DVD-BIE" version and it was working until now... :wacko:

I also had an OEM version.. The mistake I made was downloading W7 installing it and my Vista was not legit anymore..

I applied the Vista Loader.. and it did the job.. Easy as hell and I didn't have to worry about the previous "patch"

Just try it, it'll do it's job :D

@ Shought, roger that ;)

Jose Campos

I also had an OEM version.. The mistake I made was downloading W7 installing it and my Vista was not legit anymore..

I applied the Vista Loader.. and it did the job.. Easy as hell and I didn't have to worry about the previous "patch"

Just try it, it'll do it's job :D

@ Shought, roger that ;)

Hi!

I download the above torrent file and tried to install it but my anti-virus keeps telling me that it is a virus and Trojans etc...?

Jose Campos

Hi n00b!

It looks like you edited your first post/reply :angry: since I believe you gave me the wrong link that contains virus, anyway... I don't think you did it on purpose, it just happens, nothing is save on the Internet and sometimes I myself tried to download some torrent file and I ended up downloading some virus or worms lol.

FYI: I ended up re-installing my PC and downgrade from Vista SP1 to XP SP3, it was a good thing that I have all my files in my external HD and not my main HD.

No worries, everything is cool!

Most viruses and trojans can be easily removed by a full system scan and some scans with additional software. :pirate:

FYI: I ended up re-installing my PC and downgrade from Vista SP1 to XP SP3,

Vista to XP is not a downgrade - it's an upgrade (so say 'thanks' to all those worms.) :pirate:

Jose Campos

Vista to XP is not a downgrade - it's an upgrade (so say 'thanks' to all those worms.) :P

You are right, XP looks better now... (after re-installing my Wireless adapter several times lol)

Oh my bad, like I said I didn't test the torrent..

AND the reason I editted the first post is to not interfere with the Rules @ nsane... >_<

Vista Loader.. My Source.. 100% Safe: http://www.thehotfix.net/forums/index.php?...=vista%20loader

(it's not the torrent.. it's a page with instructions for it)

Vista Loader 4 also same source: http://www.thehotfix.net/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry154853

Vista to XP is not a downgrade - it's an upgrade (so say 'thanks' to all those worms.) :P

You are right, XP looks better now... (after re-installing my Wireless adapter several times lol)

:frusty: You might find your XP perceptibly faster - I'm not sure the looks will appeal (planning to start a new topic for XP Users on the lines of Vista beautification.)

Archived