VIPRE Antivirus 2014 7.0.6.2

jalaffa

Vipre Antivirus 2014 is the essential antivirus software that protects against over 100,000 new web threats every day without slowing down your computer. It also eliminates conflicts during installation with Vipre Easy Install, protects against email viruses and phishing scams and scans USB sticks and other removable drives for malicious software. Vipre Antivirus 2014 keeps your personal and financial information safe from identity theft, cybercrime and PC hackers. It's easy to set up and use with top-rated prevention, detection and removal technologies that save you the headache, time and expense of cleaning an infected computer while ensuring optimum PC performance.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manju

• Mr Orus

• Airstream_Bill

• knowledge-Spammer

vipre has changed the activation method i think. that's why it seems there's no "patch" available at the moment....

To my knowledge there have existed a few triggers for vipre ... software not loved by the people. :) ;)

Airstream_Bill

Use QiHoo 360 Internet Security 2013 it is a lot better than Viper. It is a lot better than many antivirus programs that cost money. I am not kidding. Everyone is different and that is what makes the World go around but I do not think you want Viper. Just my Opinion so do not get upset. :D

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update.

• 4 months later...

======================

Get 1 extra year free when you buy a VIPRE Internet Security 2014 license.

Edited by 7h3Pr3d47oR
link removed / spam

• 1 month later...

Use QiHoo 360 Internet Security 2013 it is a lot better than Viper. It is a lot better than many antivirus programs that cost money. I am not kidding. Everyone is different and that is what makes the World go around but I do not think you want Viper. Just my Opinion so do not get upset. :D

Brother, you mean this one? http://int.down.360safe.com/360is/360is_4.9.0.4900.exe

Thanks.

Airstream_Bill

Brother, you mean this one? http://int.down.360safe.com/360is/360is_4.9.0.4900.exe

Thanks.

Yes this is the one.