• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DKT27

• SnakeMasteR

• J.C

• knowledge-Spammer

Top Posters In This Topic

Was reported as fake from german tech sites. But i am sure it will be released for next gen, no doubt about that, would be nosense :) But PC... hmmm

It's highly likely there will be PC release down the line. There always has been.

edit: Or maybe not since PC releases are getting rarer these days...

Edited by Paft

• Administrator

If it's coming to newer consoles, then porting isn't an issue. However, if they keep being worried about piracy on PC, they are not going to get any money from it without releasing one for it.

If it's coming to newer consoles, then porting isn't an issue. However, if they keep being worried about piracy on PC, they are not going to get any money from it without releasing one for it.

You know that GTA IV wasn't the best port ever made, right? It would be a disaster if Rock* would fail again and they have a huge echo again and maybe they fear that. :P The technical problems and the very late release of the PC port is the reason why the PC version couldn't succeed, most people had the game on a console already or haven't considered buying it because of so many negative feedback and criticism, or maybe pirated it because of that.

There are so many people that only go for one platform, like me, i could easily buy a PS3 or 360 (i would be pretty dumb if i would do that) just for the game but i like playing on PC, the only console i ever had was a PS2 FAT v7 and i played San Andreas, Vice City/Stories on it, also played San Andreas on PC, like GTA IV, i never will buy a console only for just one game (i'm not interested in consoles), if they don't release GTA V for PC, ok, i buy Saints Row instead and watch the full GTA V playthrough on Youtube. :fool:

Edited by n0_risk!

• Administrator

You know that GTA IV wasn't the best port ever made, right? It would be a disaster if Rock* would fail again and they have a huge echo again and maybe they fear that. :P The technical problems and the very late release of the PC port is the reason why the PC version couldn't succeed, most people had the game on a console already or haven't considered buying it because of so many negative feedback and criticism, or maybe pirated it because of that.

There are so many people that only go for one platform, like me, i could easily buy a PS3 or 360 (i would be pretty dumb if i would do that) just for the game but i like playing on PC, the only console i ever had was a PS2 FAT v7 and i played San Andreas, Vice City/Stories on it, also played San Andreas on PC, like GTA IV, i never will buy a console only for just one game (i'm not interested in consoles), if they don't release GTA V for PC, ok, i buy Saints Row instead and watch the full GTA V playthrough on Youtube. :fool:

To be honest, I haven't played a GTA game since GTA 1 or something. But yeah, I know about the GTA IV's issues on the PC port.

Here is the deal though. Both Xbox One and PS4 will use x86 based processor. Meaning, if they port the game to Xbox One and PS4 and get it done right, it should work good even on the PC.

Why people are rating down the topic?

If you don't like the game, or something like that, don't blame me... <_<

-----

Anyway, I won't buy a PS4 only to play GTA V, if they don't launch the fu##ing game to PC, they will have a big problem, the PC market is big...

Piracy is the problem? Hey, what's up with "XBOX 360 GTA V by COMPLEX" and "PS3 GTA V by DUPLEX", I don't know, but it seems like piracy to me, and it's not a PC if I'm correct...

Edited by J.C