Gunman and 12 Victims Killed in Shooting at D.C. Navy Yard

Siddharta

Gunman and 12 Victims Killed in Shooting at D.C. Navy Yard

20130917_dcshoot_hp-slide-CJA2-articleLa

WASHINGTON — At least 13 people, including one gunman, were killed, and the police were looking for other potential suspects, in a shooting Monday morning at a naval office building not far from Capitol Hill and the White House, police officials said.

Continue reading here

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• Siddharta

• majithia23

• kn_andre

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty strange that this guy was allowed to have a gun after the gun related run ins he already had in the past... but then guns... USA... NRA... no logic there at all and most likely ever will be...

Edited by dMog

Oh What a very Sad Event Again. My Heart Goes out to all the Family of the Victims that were Killed in this Unfortunate Incident. May God Grant them the Fortitude to Bear this Irreparable Loss !! I hope these kind of Stuff can be Stopped before it Happens..... What a Pity ........

OLDQS1b.png

every country has crazy people...not just america

Oh My Goodness This is really another horrible news story.

MDOG!

You must be slipping up, getting old, or been tellytubbied again!

No blaming Ambrocious for this?

He does show the US flag on his profile.

Edited by Wazzbler

why the nasty post... ambro has not posted here so i have not made any mention of him, you did... ..if you want to be nasty just for the sake of being nasty .. and have no real response to anything i have said here or what you disagree with other than the fact you are a jerk..go ahead knock yourself out and prove to all that you really are just jerk that likes to fight

" dMog & Wazzbler "

* moderation in speech, and I kindly ask you to discuss without switching to heavy words , and without arguing , as civilians and to respect each other Thank you.