[ PRELiST ] How it works?

J.C

http://www.prelist.ws/?

So, I have this site for some time in my bookmarks, I have been using it to know the latest scene uploads. But, I realized that they have a download link, but when I try to add it to IDM, I get:

HTTP/1.1 499 Request has been forbidden by antivirus

Is there a way to download?

Edited by J.C

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J.C

• PreddyME

• SnakeMasteR

• LOQUILLO

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't contain any download links, it's only a lister/indexer, a simple PREDB (when you click on a link, you will be redirected to usenet.nl, so it probably isn't a valid link, usenet.nl is a Usenet provider). If you wanna download them, you need to search for general 0day sites that link to them (like rlslog.net etc.).

Edited by n0_risk!

[ 13.09.2013 17:39:55 UTC ]--[ PRE ]--[ PS3 ]--[ Grand.Theft.Auto.V.PS3-DUPLEX ]--[ 17920.0MB ]--[ 70F ]--[ DOWNLOAD ]

So the "download button" is nothing?

The problem isn't where to find, largely all the links posted there I can download from various sites in my bookmark, the problem is "accommodation", it would be more fast and easy to find all I need in one site... :P

Anyway, thanks!

---

PS: If anyone is interested in the game [!!!]

Edited by J.C

It's only a plain informationpage about which stuff has been released, the download button there is just a prank or something (some use ref-links to get credits per click or other gimmicks from linking). :lol:

Some pastebin info about the site "PRELiST.WS STEALiNG RELEASEZ iNFO FROM rLzLOG.iNFO" So you could go to rLzLOG.iNFO and you get the same but no fake download buttons.

Nice video, horrible resolution and audio, though! :P

About the chart: I think they really don't demonstrate the real flow of the things, because there are too many differents: [1] [2] [3] [4] ...

The Scene fascinates me, not by the "free stuff you can get", but by the organization, the people, the history, the technologies involved, and things like that, too bad I'm not good enough for this "sub-world"...

Edited by J.C

Thanks. I'll try to obtain an "invitation code" somewhere, anyway, it's good to know more sites/communities.

Man, I wish sites like that were in enUS, Google Translate is horrible.