XYplorer 12.90.0000

anuraag

XYplorer is a tabbed file manager for Windows. It features a powerful file search, a versatile preview, a highly customizable interface, optional dual pane, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks, multi-level undo or redo, queued file operations, a duplicate file finder, branch view, folder view settings, batch rename, the mini tree, user-defined commands, scripting, color filters, reports and directory print, file tags, catalog, hotlist, breadcrumb, filters, comments and more. It's fast, light, innovative and portable.

Thanks to Matsuda-NSANE for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• locoJoe

• anuraag

• keyman

• hybridmosc

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I cannot live without this program seeing Windows 7 search engine stinks. xyplorer is the answer to that problem. Thank you for the update. This is a must have program for me.

I never tried this soft. I think I will give it a go. I havent used a 3rd party file manager since XTree Gold back in the "Days of DOS". :D

http://pctechtalk.com/topic/58116-remember-xtree-gold/ :clap:

Question: If I use the portable version will I loss any functionability I may have had with the installed version? Thanx

Edited by locoJoe

Question: If I use the portable version will I loss any functionality I may have had with the installed version? Thanx

No functionality will be lost. XY is portable file manager.

IS THIS FULL FREE VERSION ?

Use the provided nuke.

For some reason, I cannot live without this program seeing Windows 7 search engine stinks. xyplorer is the answer to that problem. Thank you for the update. This is a must have program for me.

It's become an essential program for me too :D

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update !

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile now, I am really liking this file manager. I have been slowly but surely getting it set up "just the way I like it". I will be looking forward to the 64bit version as it will get rid of a few "qwerks" the program has on a 64bit system. I did find one setting that I can not get to work and that is this:

Config | Menu,Mouse,Safety | Context Menus | Folder Tree | Add Folder To Toolbar (pro edition only)

I have the pro edition and have this option ticked but it still will not show up on the context menu when I right-click on a folder. Anyone else experience this?

Edited by locoJoe

It's been awhile now, I am really liking this file manager. I have been slowly but surely getting it set up "just the way I like it". I will be looking forward to the 64bit version as it will get rid of a few "qwerks" the program has on a 64bit system. I did find one setting that I can not get to work and that is this:

Config | Menu,Mouse,Safety | Context Menus | Folder Tree | Add Folder To Toolbar (pro edition only)

I have the pro edition and have this option ticked but it still will not show up on the context menu when I right-click on a folder. Anyone else experience this?

It works fine here. BTW version 13 is out, you can try and see if the bug's fixed.

Edited by keyman

It works fine here. BTW version 13 is out, you can try and see if the bug's fixed.

Thanx for the heads up. Unfortunatally upgrading didnt fix the problem for me. Its wierd because Ive been messing with this software for some time now and the only problem Ive had is this setting not working for me. Anyways I still like it and will continue to use it. BTW is ur system x86 or x64? I read on their webpage about some idiosyncrasies that XYplorer has when installed on a 64bit system, which is what I am running. I am thinking maybe this problem falls under that heading, unless ofcoarse ur system is x64 too. They say a 64bit version is in the works. g/l and have fun.