• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emerglines

• mastershake

• locoJoe

• dMog

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf ! its about brainwashing youths mind !!!!!!

wrong video emerglines !

He explain TF happening to our youth !! why the f*** is wrong i need explanation !

You understand this, but they don't. Don't let those who are ignorant make you feel bad. It's like ALL female Dysney stars grow up to be sluts and get all coked out. Yes, there is a spiritual type of overlay to the videos as well but most people don't know how that makes any sence because they are spiritually blind. Being awake like you are, you can see.

You understand this, but they don't. Don't let those who are ignorant make you feel bad. It's like ALL female Dysney stars grow up to be sluts and get all coked out. Yes, there is a spiritual type of overlay to the videos as well but most people don't know how that makes any sence because they are spiritually blind. Being awake like you are, you can see.

I don't even listen to that bullshit music, i just want to warn people up here, but just i waste time !

What does riding a wrecking ball naked and squirming around on the ground in her underwear have to do with the song?

If she had a little class I'm sure the video would have played out quite different.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the peep show.

Its simply because they are forced by management to keep up a certain public image for so long they cannot let themselves be free to evolve their personality (at least not in public) so once contracts are up and they're free to express themselves how they want they explode and change very much in short period. This doesn't mean they are "sluts".

This is same for all pre-teen > Adult disney stars.

The video is all about portraying new character and completely removing herself from previous. Its also about sex because sex sells and there is nothing wrong with wanting to show off your body.

Also, trying to portray yourself as some sort of enlightened person and everybody else is blind crap just shows how much of an ignorant and insulting twat you really are. Leave all your conspiracy theory/tin foil crap outside, This topic is simply about Miley's tits/arse :P