Firefox Question

Sonar

Is there any way to remove the icons that are under the address bar "below the bookmark bar".

When 2 or more tabs are open it takes up some space.

EG

Home / Feeds / Printer / Firefox Blue Shield Thing / Options Thingy

Cant drag and drop them into the customize window either

On IE you get the option to customize those icons and remove them, surely firefox has that hidden somewhere lol

• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really get what you mean but this is how mine looks like and I only edited with rightclick and the select the customize just move the buttons up and then hit small buttons and ok, rightclick on a bar and remove the adress bar (moved the adress bar up to the menu bar) fx_1.jpg

Don't really get what you mean but this is how mine looks like and I only edited with rightclick and the select the customize just move the buttons up and then hit small buttons and ok, rightclick on a bar and remove the adress bar (moved the adress bar up to the menu bar) fx_1.jpg

123ixg.th.jpg

opening only the page hides those icons, but open another tab in the same window shows the icons.

ok played around with it, cant move the stars or the icons that i want to move lol

Edit: had a play..

Normal

normal1page.th.jpg

2 tabs open

2pagesopen.th.jpg

123ixg.th.jpg

opening only the page hides those icons, but open another tab in the same window shows the icons.

That's a mod to Fx to make it look like IE can't help you then.

Agreed, you can change your FireFox Skin.. It's because you want it to look like IE

Agreed, you can change your FireFox Skin.. It's because you want it to look like IE

Can recommend Strata Reloaded :D

Can recommend Strata Reloaded :lol:

Thanks, Installed and icons are now gone.

Can recommend Strata Reloaded :lol:

No problem have you tried move up the other buttons as I have to get more viewspace for sites?

Can recommend Strata Reloaded :lmao:

No problem have you tried move up the other buttons as I have to get more viewspace for sites?

Thanks for your help :lol:

1234567890n.th.jpg

I moved up the buttons from Nav... bar, then hidden the nav... bar.

Can recommend Strata Reloaded :lmao:

Thanks for your help :lol:

1234567890n.th.jpg

I moved up the buttons from Nav... bar, then hidden the nav... bar.

Your welcome, many seem to like it ;)

If you or anyone would like a decent darker theme you could try RulerDark, I'm really happy using it. :rolleyes:

I use the add-on 'Hide Menubar' which will automatically hide the menubar thus having more space.

To unhide, all I need to do is press Alt to show the it.

Archived