• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeRyde

• jimbojet2011

• shorty6100

• Ponting

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Antivirus, Sandboxie (and sandboxed browsing), a good firewall and one or two anti-malware tools like MBAM and Trojan Remover for regular scans, trusted sources for clean downloads of course and little bit of time to research them.

Here is a topic already which combinations are used by different users, there are many, i guess and everyone has different opinions about what is safe and what not (some have a setup like they prepared for a war or something). :lol:

Don't connect to the internet

Don't put any CD DVD USB or diskette into the pc

Dont buy a used HD\SSD there could be something on it etc etc

Its like FreeRyde says Use your common sense

Like a condom when you have sex with an unknown person

Sandboxie.....

More to come in your PM...later...

Edited by NSFfan

I trust on Advanced System Optimizer, in combination with ESET SS. If it's the best combination, I don't know but since I have installed this my PC runs smooth, fast and without any infections.

Me, Like I said; If it don,t Smell Like Cheese, it aint Cheese!!! :rofl: :rofl: :lol: B)

Edited by STEEL

use youre brain to be safe. read before to click something.and a good antivirus (like eset) and clean up the mess ccleaner. adw cleaner to check and rogue killer to double check. in case of ???? combo fix and so on.

all at bleeping computers.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/windows/security-utilities/

Edited by eurobyn

The best defense is that if you don't have any computer. There is no risk then. Buy the abacus and read newspapers on paper only.

I'm using Windows from that time, when it was released - have not yet come across any virus. Where do you take stories from viruses. It is only necessary antivirus manufacturers and salesmen. If You have some damaged software, then it is not still virus, but only faulty software.

Malware, spyware or adware isn't also virus, It's just unpleasant horseshit, but people shared deliberately it. With these people is need to do something. But what to do? What to do with spammers? They are a real curse, but also they aren't the virus. It is an incurable disease, and isn't any medicine.

None of the antivirus program will not help.