Rollback RX 10xx

Airstream_Bill

Airstream_Bill

Does anyone know if Rollback RX creates locked files and folders in the Windows\temp folder?? Just wondering Bitdefender IS 2014 Firewall, keeps wanting to block something on a friend of mines computer Windows 7..

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeRyde

• Ponting

• Airstream_Bill

• johnse7en

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Rollback RX creates locked files and folders in the Windows\temp folder?

No it doesn't.

Edited by FreeRyde

Does anyone know if Rollback RX creates locked files and folders in the Windows\temp folder?

It creates hidden files that cannot be normally seen even when you untick the hide system files. I know this because I ran HitmanPro and they were revealed to me. Dont remove them tho. It could get nasty.

Now you're going to confuse the guy...

He asked, "if Rollback RX creates locked files and folders in the Windows\temp folder?"

The answer is, "No it doesn't."

Generally, most users are all aware of Rollback RX's hidden files and elusiveness.

Even if they were found, I doubt anyone would manually delete them and compromise a snapshot..

Now you're going to confuse the guy...

He asked, "if Rollback RX creates locked files and folders in the Windows\temp folder?"

The answer is, "No it doesn't."

Generally, most users are all aware of Rollback RX's hidden files and elusiveness.

Even if they were found, I doubt anyone would manually delete them and compromise a snapshot..

Not a snapshot..all the snapshots..lose access to sub-console so the pc gets fuxxed up,unless there is a backup,going to have hard time reinstalling OS...

Did anyone give a try to the new build of the RollBack Rx v10.2? If so, how is that going for you? I heard there was quite an improvement on the GPT partitioned disks and SSD, although personally I have not tested it on SSD or GPT.

Did anyone give a try to the new build of the RollBack Rx v10.2? If so, how is that going for you? I heard there was quite an improvement on the GPT partitioned disks and SSD, although personally I have not tested it on SSD or GPT.

I am using latest build of Rollback Rx

Lol..I am moving long away from Rollback Rx..yesterday i had an BSOD which corrupted all the snapshots..couldn't even get access to Rollback Rx's subconsole..at last imaging came to my rescue..

I'm liking this AX64...They keep it simple and easy to use. Used it once already to revert back from Win 8.1 that wouldn't come out of the Start screen. Might have been incompatible Nod 32 or incompatible StartIsBack utility but AX64 brought me right back before I installed 8.1.