Exclusive: High Level Source Confirms Secret US Nuclear Warhead Transfer to East Coast

Ambrocious

Anthony Gucciardi & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
September 3, 2013

A high level source inside the military has now confirmed to us that Dyess Air Force base is actively moving nuclear warheads to the East Coast of the United States in a secret transfer that has no paper trail.

According to the high level military source, who has a strong record of continually being proven correct in deep military activity, the Dyess Air Force Commander authorized unknown parties to transfer the nuclear warheads to an unknown location that has been reported to be South Carolina, where the warheads will then be picked up and potentially utilized. This is of particular interest not only due to the fact that the Syrian situation has escalated to the point of a very realistic hot war scenario, but due to the fact that Dyess has repeatedly denied the existence of nuclear warheads inside the base.

The brief report from the top level military source, which was written in a rush to get the information out, reads:

“Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”

The fact that this transfer was not signed for and there were no papers is key. It shows how the military is now secretly operating with the transfer of nuclear weapons, and what’s more, we know that DERMO (a military base in Florida) is a hotbed of special operations. Why is DERMO operating the nuclear warheads out of Dyess Air Force base with no paper trail? This shows that this is a highly secretive, black ops style move here that the military does not want on record.

The fact is that they don’t move all of these assets unless they plan on using them. Nuclear warheads are not simply moved to the East Coast for no reason, and the bottom line is that these missiles are likely being used for something even much greater than Syria.

dyess-nuke-site.jpg

Top Level Military Officer ‘Extremely Alarmed’

This leak inside the military industrial complex comes after prior sources have also revealed to us that B-1′s and B-2 bombers were ordered to head out of their respective bases (B-1B’s leaving Dyess specifically) across the nation and they haven’t come back. All of this is happening amid the growing Syrian crisis that has developed amid the ignition of a WW3-level wrestling match between the United States and Russia. Now, based on the transfer to South Carolina that is not on record and was not signed for, we may be looking at a pattern that reveals an extremely hot war scenario.

And here’s what’s essential to understand: There’s no question that the Syrian issue is huge, and it’s very possible that the US military is now under orders by Obama to prepare a strike, but the reality is that the much greater issue here is what’s going on with the US and Russia. What we’re seeing here is a proxy war turned hot with Syria, and we’ve been covering this for months now. Even the mainstream media has reported in the past how the evolution of war in Syria has turned into a hot proxy war against Russia via the Syrian rebels and Assad’s troops.

b1bomber.jpg

We now even have the Russian media openly discussing the hot war by the United States against Russia and how this will essentially lead to World War 3. But the fact of the matter is that we’re already progressively moving towards World War 3 . Obama and United States officials are already talking about boots on the ground in Syria and taking down the Russian-backed Assad regime. They are already moving forward following the blatantly staged chemical attacks that were absolutely carried out by the Obama-funded Syrian rebels in order to initiate a war scenario.

Why do you think Obama has been aiding in the training, funding, and supplying of the bloodthirsty Syrian rebels since 2011 through secret orders admitted by Reuters? The entire angle here is not to help the civilians of Syria, who the Obama-backed rebels already are beheading and murdering to cheering crowds. No, this has always been a buildup to a World War 3 scenario between Russia and the United States. And now, with the absolute insanity of Obama and the military industrial complex pushing these wars, it’s here.

nuclear-weapons-us.jpg

Nuclear weapons held in bunker, similar to the reports of the high level military source.

World War 3 Is Starting

I have spoken to my connections in the Russian media and they are all confirming that World War 3 is the hottest topic right now amid the populace, and the fact of the matter is that all of the top level military officials over there are looking at this Syrian incident as the catalyst — as the spark. There’s a reason that Russia has begun amassing 160,000 troops and heavy military equipment following an Israeli strike on Russian missiles in Syria. There’s a reason that the troops were called along with naval ships and bombers to attain ‘immediate combat readiness’ along the border. We reported on this months ago while the media was too busy focusing on the Trayvon Martin case to talk about the ignition of World War 3.

What we’re looking at right now is the beginning of World War 3 unless we manage to stop it. The elite are crazy enough and drunk enough with power to launch anything if it means advancing their vast lust for power and control. Thankfully, we now have a public that is much more awake to what’s going on and able to put a speed bump in the overall war plan as admitted by Obama adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski last week, but it will take a lot of awakening to stop Obama from launching these attacks that have been in the works for years.

We encourage you to continue checking out Infowars and Storyleak for more updates on this and the latest news and information we find out on this developing situation.

hiroshima-bomb-victim.jpg

A Hiroshima victim of the nuclear strike — what everyone has to look forward to in the event of a nuclear war that is on the horizon if we don’t turn things around.

This article was posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Source: Infowars

Edited by 7h3Pr3d47oR
Spoiler.

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• Ambrocious

• emerglines

• LeetPirate

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread814947/pg1

check this out...

The man is an entertainer at best and a charlatan lying to the masses for a buck at worst. i would bet my life on the latter

Bro he is not God! if his predictions are false or incorrect, he did some impression and try to explain something on those topics, anyway i'm not Alex jones fan but i respect his effort that made him earn respect inside and outside USA.

he out and out lies to people to make money he intentionally misleads to create an awe inspired following of one of is ambro

Edited by dMog

I guess his career was built on one video he made i remember its 4-7 min in the bohemian grove, still his connections with isreali well known persons, and his wife is a jew pro israel, for the masonic part i think they revealed themselves, just to make themselves look like they are powerful people who control everything, but in reality we are the power but without a mind, its just a spiritual and psychological war against humanity to make every nation without any religion and israel be the ruler in everything, 80% of gold isn't been owned by the feds its just been protected for mother israel !

I guess his career was built on one video he made i remember its 4-7 min in the bohemian grove, still his connections with isreali well known persons, and his wife is a jew pro israel, for the masonic part i think they revealed themselves, just to make themselves look like they are powerful people who control everything, but in reality we are the power but without a mind, its just a spiritual and psychological war against humanity to make every nation without any religion and israel be the ruler in everything, 80% of gold isn't been owned by the feds its just been protected for mother israel !

really...and i thought ambro was off his rocker

dMog, what kind of person does it take to NOT want to know about all of these important things? What kind of person hates knowing that danger is coming? What kind of person hates hearing the truth of what the world is going threw? You say Alex Jones is a liar from the pits of hell, I say that you are desperately blind and you need to open your eyes a lot wider. What is happening here is that Alex Jones and many other freedom loving patriots are exposing Obama for what he is; a great deciver.

You have been recently accusing me of ONLY targeting the USA as though all other nations are doing no wrong. Although I don't post a lot on other countries, I know full well that corruption is in all nations. I realize the bloody murders and genocide that takes place. I know that the African's have been pit against each other; divided on purpose to cause an unsettling way of life which results in genocide and rape of woman, furthering along the large amount of AIDS which is spreading like wild fire on Africa.

I know that the whole world is having massive problems. The reason I focus in so hard core on the USA is because for the past 12 and a half years we have been used as a tool to destroy the image of "America: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave" and turn it into something more like "Land of the slave and home of the coward". America is being used to destabalize the planet and to spark global wars; scar the once good name of the USA with an ugly evil face that will be remembered as a truly sad point in history.

One day many people will regret that they did not speak out against the attrocities, the things yet to come. The lives that could have been saved will haunt you one day, mark my words.

important things or things made up by alex jones there is HUGE difference.you never answered my questions about you asking your professor or a regular doctor about your obsessions with alex jones or for that matter your need to find the USA as the great evil of this world....You totally ignoring other countries that are ACTUALLY being tyrannical to their people not to mention your insistence 911 and all the false flag ops you claim to the work of the USA..you will not do that because you know what a normal critical thinking person will tell you, so you will not ever do such thing because you want to live in your silly little conspiracies and fantasy that alex jones IS NOT a charlatan, because the proof is right in front of your nose that he is with evil intent.....you just refuse to not only believe it but even to try and look at the mountains of evidence to show him for what he actually is... aman simply out to make easy money $$$ off the likes of you...you seem to actually care about the world and even more so what actually happens in it..but really when it comes down to it you do absolutely nothing when you believe what alex jones claims ...he is not someone who cares a damn about you or the actual truth, nor will he ever be what you think he is....once again , i challenge you to go ask some people in your life..people that truly care about you and not fellow conspiracy lovers..., ask them to be totally honest with you and tell them about your thoughts on 911 and and all those school shootings and the boston bombing anand tell them your proof they are all false flag ops... then get back to me...

important things or things made up by alex jones there is HUGE difference.you never answered my questions about you asking your professor or a regular doctor about your obsessions with alex jones or for that matter your need to find the USA as the great evil of this world....You totally ignoring other countries that are ACTUALLY being tyrannical to their people not to mention your insistence 911 and all the false flag ops you claim to the work of the USA..you will not do that because you know what a normal critical thinking person will tell you, so you will not ever do such thing because you want to live in your silly little conspiracies and fantasy that alex jones IS NOT a charlatan, because the proof is right in front of your nose that he is with evil intent.....you just refuse to not only believe it but even to try and look at the mountains of evidence to show him for what he actually is... aman simply out to make easy money $$$ off the likes of you...you seem to actually care about the world and even more so what actually happens in it..but really when it comes down to it you do absolutely nothing when you believe what alex jones claims ...he is not someone who cares a damn about you or the actual truth, nor will he ever be what you think he is....once again , i challenge you to go ask some people in your life..people that truly care about you and not fellow conspiracy lovers..., ask them to be totally honest with you and tell them about your thoughts on 911 and and all those school shootings and the boston bombing anand tell them your proof they are all false flag ops... then get back to me...

You assume a lot, and can't read apparently. Read my post above yours, I already said that the USA is not the only corrupt nation but you obviously want to fight with me or something because you said:

You totally ignoring other countries that are ACTUALLY being tyrannical to their people

My college professor, I already answered that question too, maybe you were not paying attention to that, SEE THIS POST.

From the post about Windows 8, talking about my professor:

He is the reason why I steered away from Windows 8 to begin with.

In case your wondering, I gave him copies of the Alex Jones documentaries and he was fairly impressed telling me that most of the info in them was true, the rest he felt was being "sensationalized".

My professor must be mentally ill too. You make a lot of slanderous accusations against me dMog and most of it makes me scratch my head and wonder where the hell you come up with the things you say. I got a feeling that there is a failure to communicate to you what I’m all about.

What exactly do you think is happening worldwide?

As for 9/11, if you ask a person that has been lied to about the official incident, a person who has never been showed the other evidence of that terrible day, they will probably think that I'm crazy or something, that’s normal. If you can take time to explain in detail, and the person is not fighting with you tooth and nail, usually they will begin to see the proof. You seem to think that I am insane and I don't think you understand me that well. Ask me questions if you want to get to know me.

Edited by Ambrocious

i do not think you are insane... just easily duped by an idiot named alex jones and yes i still want to you talk to yoru professors and other 'normal critical thinking adults" that you trust... and get back to me///you seem to want to avoid that for some reason...we both know why

I never get involved in these type of political arguments but you mentioned something that pertains to me. I for one have no desire to know what is going in the world. We're screwed anyway, so I choose willful ignorance. This planet has been on a downward spiral for a long time and there is no sign of anything changing.

UPDATE:

Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report

Alex Jones & Anthony Gucciardi
Infowars.com
September 5, 2013

Senator Lindsay Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a ‘terrorist nuclear attack’ on the same day that our exclusive high level military intel revealed to us that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas airforce base under an ‘off the record’ black ops transfer.

Found in the CBS report entitled ‘Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor’, the report details Graham’s warning that a lack of military action in Syria could result in a nuclear ‘bombing’ in Charleston, South Carolina — the very destination of the black ops nuclear transfer. The CBS report reads:

“He [Graham] says if there is no U.S. response [to Syria], Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.”

Graham is quite literally saying that if we do not launch a war with Syria, South Carolina may be nuked. And this ultimately reeks of yet another false flag being orchestrated by the United States government in order to send us into war, or at the very least a threat. Except this time, we’re talking about nuclear weapons. Amazingly, we were the first to get intel on this from our credible and extremely high level military source, who told us the following:

Edited by Ambrocious

There is NOTHING funny about the possibility of nukes being used. This was moved to the Chat Bar out of information prejudice, is that good enough for you close minded trolls? I thought this nonsense of moving my posts was done but it looks like that is not the case.

I strongly feel that Infowars is a credible source of news and would strongly appreciate if my posts were NOT moved anymore, especially into the chat bar and more especially into the Jokes section. I don't know how else I can ask that my posts not be fucked with; maybe I will have to take this to court or something. I don't give a fuck anymore; I'll do what I have to do if I keep getting messed with. I was going to delete my account from nsaneforums but there is no option for that, feels sort of like being held hostage in the forums or something.

majithia23

Hello.
As already informed to you, about the staff's decision, that anything from and related to "Infowars" should be posted in the 'Chat Bar' section of the forums, so consider this PM as a second reminder concerning the same.

Following the same, your topic has been shifted from the 'World News' to the 'Chat Bar' .

You are kindly requested to please follow the guidelines and post content accordingly.

Any more queries continue with this PM .

Thanks .

I like how you enjoy trying to keep that conversation private: "Anymore queries continue with this PM."

You may be mod but I do not think that you or ANY staff or mod gets to decide what is news. If it's all fake and bullshit, fine, people can laugh at it. Why the continued quasi censorship? Being moved out of world news is like a smack in my face directly. I can already see where this is going to wind up, Im going to get banned for trying to warn the people. Good. I would rather be banned for doing a good thing that remain on a forum that continues to laugh at serious shit.

Edited by Ambrocious

I was going to delete my account from nsaneforums but there is no option for that, feels sort of like being held hostage in the forums or something.

Please note that nobody is forcing you, anyone with an atom of self control can simply log out and not log back in. Inactive accounts are pruned on a schedule.

I like how you enjoy trying to keep that conversation private: "Anymore queries continue with this PM."

You may be mod but I do not think that you or ANY staff or mod gets to decide what is news. If it's all fake and bullshit, fine, people can laugh at it. Why the continued quasi censorship? Being moved out of world news is like a smack in my face directly. I can already see where this is going to wind up, Im going to get banned for trying to warn the people. Good. I would rather be banned for doing a good thing that remain on a forum that continues to laugh at serious shit.

This isn't censorship, we just prefer to properly categorize topics based on content, this applies to all threads. Alex Jones' slogan should be "warning people since 1999" but sadly he is no better than the common fortune teller so we cannot trust his word as credible news. Also, correspondence of that type with mods should be kept in PM, when you bring it into the open forum and behave in this manner it only serves to diminish your own character and credibility.

Im simply getting sick of people messing with me and not taking this info seriously. We (the world) is possibly on the verge of a nuclear event! If you don't know that Alex Jones is telling the truth, might I ask you to go watch his documentries, listen to his daily show for a week, THEN make your judgement. LeePirate, I ask you and the rest of the staff of nsanedown to please look closer at all this info. Information prejudice is willfull ignorance.

@Ambro

No clues to what this sentence actually means , but let me dissect it to better understand --

" I like how you enjoy... "

I dont know what sort of enjoyment you talking about. I mod here @nsane in my free time, and when i want to enjoy, i know how to really enjoy !

" Keep that conversation private .... "

hmmm....

I think you miss the point here . The form of communication used here is known as a "PM" -- "Private Message" .

So what do you expect !

And just to let you know, as Leet already pointed, the last post of yours is in clear violation of the board rules and you just let your character down by it .

We do not censor. But there is something known as a Decorum. Here, the Decorum of the forum.

You say Infowars is NEWS, Fine !

But is it a mainline NEWS source , NO !

Do majority agree or is it available on a WORLD level , NO !

So instead of posting the thing in the "WORLD News" section , just do it in the "Chat bar" .

Who said NEWS cannot be discussed in a Chat Bar !!

The PM i sent you was to let you know as to why a certain step was taken regarding some content posted by you and these are again the Staff Guidelines.

You will again shortly receive a second 'Private Message' advocating and explaining why your topic was moved .

CBS News: Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor

Daily Paul: Lindsey Graham Warns of False Flag Nuke Strike in South Carolina after Missing Nuclear Bomb Report

The nukes that were moved from the base In Texas were reportedly moved to South Carolina, which is where Charleston Harbor is. Im just trying to give people a heads up....is that bad these days? Is it evil and wrong to connect the dots?

Edited by Ambrocious

almost all things that have an info wars tag should be posted in a separate forum with the header of news that stinks like crap and other assorted lies...we should not dignify alex jones with even the banner of a good joke..or insult good jokes or regular every day chat with the pox that is alex jones...and if you are going to quit nsane forums why are you still here posting

Edited by dMog