• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mohamed atif

• digimon

• Shadowx

• stylemessiah

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it never fails to puzzle me why people think its a good idea to post FREE and easily attainable software to hosting sites.....

it never fails to puzzle me why people think its a good idea to post FREE and easily attainable software to hosting sites.....

If you are, you know this program I think there are some people do not know this

If you are, you know this program I think there are some people do not know this

I can understand if downloading the free software requires some registration info like email,etc,then it is make sense to post to other hosting sites like mediafire,etc.Probably community guidelines can be edited to suggest posting d/l links to hosts that support resume option with IDM like mediafire,etc.Not everyone has fast internet connection/premium accounts to download files without interruption.

Well you missed his point completely.

You could have just given the direct official link instead of a host site. No need to upload to another that has waits/limits etc.

iMHO posting links to TUSFILES for freeware is a douchebag move... all you're doing is trying to earn money off fellow Nsane members. That said, if you post apps with medicine on TUSFILES then I don't have a problem with that.

I fail to see how posting a 3 and a half year old (slightly outdated) tool freely available from Microsoft with a screen shot and a link to some bothersome filesharing host only warrants a new topic in software chat. Topic closed.

PS.

Posting of freely available software providing 3rd party download links only is a no go in the first place.