Windows 8.1 Automatic Activation Helper Version 2.2.1

AR_Alex

I noticed that many people where having problems activating Windows 8.1 using november_ra1n's method so I decided to make a batch program to make everything simple. It follows exactly all the steps mentioned by november rain and it was even beta tested by him so you can run this little program without any worries. Just remember to run the .bat file in admin mode and for the rest I have included instructions. Currently there are working keys for pro and pro wmc versions. And no keys yet for core edition. I will be updating the program regularly to add new features and add/ remove keys. Feel free to post any bugs or suggestions to this little program...

Currently we are in the VERSION 2.2.1

*** I need someone to volunteer to update keys on the server, inbox me for more details***

We now push updated keys from a server to everyone who uses this program
A Backup/ Restore feature has now been added
This version now has a Phone Activation Simulator option.

This new backup/ restore feature is fully compatible with Windows 8.1
And easy to use with included instructions inside the program.

https://sites.google.com/site/aralexwindows/Windows8.1ActivationHelperV2.2.1.zip

• Replies 78
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Thank you your effort and time creating this little phone activation helper will help a lot of people specially for those having trouble changing the key properly and not activation cause of it. :)

For the simple instruction and screenshots >>>

Thank you AR_Alex & november rain for all the help you provide us :showoff:

Alex what actually does repair windows file on the menu?

I'ts just the sfc /scannow command for people who tried lots of hacktivators or those who really messed up before coming here haha

I will be releasing an update tomorrow with some fresh windows 8.1 pro keys. And I will try to add some protection to the keys so they don't spread all over the internet so fast :). Expect this by tomorrow...

I will be releasing an update tomorrow with some fresh windows 8.1 pro keys. And I will try to add some protection to the keys so they don't spread all over the internet so fast :). Expect this by tomorrow...

If the keys are still usable by tomorrow as MS keep blocking them daily nowaday but when you done with your app. post it in Windows 8.1 topic too as well as you post in your topic. Good luck. When i find them i will PM you few more similar application created one from robitarus ru-board another Chinese pal. Ignore the keys in it cause more lucky blocked just to see what they produce.

sorry if it sounds noob but what does this tool really do?i'm not using 8.1 as no kms activator is out does this tool skip the process where i have to call microsoft on skype? if i follow november rain method?

Archived