• marshall39

• Alanon

• kn_andre

• Reefa

Top Posters In This Topic

"What is the charge? eating a meal? a succulent chinese meal?" :D

The guy is a real gentleman.

I love his diction. xD

Anyone with a context? Who is the bloke, why was he arrested, and most importantly - was the meal truly succulent? :ROFL:

I gotta say...if Im going to be arrested, THATS how I'm gonna do it. Why have a violent arrest when it can be the most insanely funny show you could ever put on?

I gotta say...if Im going to be arrested, THATS how I'm gonna do it. Why have a violent arrest when it can be the most insanely funny show you could ever put on?

Same for me , I'd love to tell a cop "Ah Sir , I see you know your judo well" :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Boys will Always be Boys .... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ... Seriously this is Unbelievably Funny... :D :D :D :D :D :D Face Palm X3 !!!! I was looking for a real Face palm Emotion Icon but I could not find it ?? Please can anybody help to send or show me how to get a Face Palm Emotion ??? Because sometimes some Emotion icon helps to say everything more than Words !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by kn_andre

Eating a " Succulent " Chinese Meal ????? Hmmmmmmm ..... Really ??? Really ???? Really ?? Seriously - who gets Arrested for eating " Just a Meal " ??? That Word the Man Used ( Succulent ) Leave an Open Door for Several interpretations :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:.... Who Knows ? Might be The Coppers busted him in a Chinese XXX Massage Parlor where he Innocently went to get his Private Part " Massaged " by some hot Acrobatic Chinese Girls ... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) LoL :P :P :P :P

From a youtube comment:

"Apparently this guy died in 2003. He was an ex-chef who was infamous in Australia for going to expensive restaurants and then refusing to pay. It won't let me paste the link to the story, but here's an excerpt:The above video, originally filmed in 1988, has been doing the rounds online.It shows former chef Paul Charles Dozsa being bundled into a police car after pulling his restaurant runner’ trick of ordering an expensive meal at a hotel before claiming he cannot afford to pay."