Free 10 Terabyte's Of Cloud Storage With Native Mobile App Support

emerglines

Recently flickr upgraded free image storage quota to a full Terabyte, but now Chinese tech company Tencent has played their card taking the game to a whole new level. The company announced a shocking 10TB worth of free storage on their cloud storage service (Weiyun) for everyone, the best part is you get native mobile apps for Apple iOS and Google Android platforms to access the storage on your mobile devices.

10-tb-free-cloud.jpg

To get started, signup for the Tencent QQ account and install the Tencent Cloud (Weiyun) mobile app. Now, click the big blue button on Weiyun’s promo site shared in the links below and you will instantly get 1TB worth of free space quota. As this space gets filled-up users account will get upgraded to more storage quota as per the table shown below, when a user hits the figure in first row shown below their account will automatically get topped-up to the value in second row upto a maximum of 10TB free storage.

10-tb-free-cloud-2.jpg

Get free 10TB online cloud account :

Edited by emerglines
Spoiler inserted.

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emerglines

• amuk

• TuFaS

• Reefa

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, but can you trust these guys with any of your stuff? Also, and more importantly, can you trust their apps on your devices? I suspect not.

Ah, but can you trust these guys with any of your stuff? Also, and more importantly, can you trust their apps on your devices? I suspect not.

First, these apps are made for chinese citizens, second i wouldn't trust them i will just use the windows version app, and make sure i install it in a virtual machine, third i will use it as an alternative to mega cause 50 GB isn't enough, and i would upload only ebooks and some softwares and videogames as a backup of my backups :).

Edited by emerglines