Emsisoft Anti-Malware 8 Giveaway [nsane.forums exclusive]

insanedown58

insanedown58

I won this key in another giveaway from YouTube and since I owe a lot to this place I decided to give this key away to all of you!

Now here's the mechanics:

I'll only take 50 entries so just PM me if you want an entry and I'll update you all when its all over. The entry number would be randomly chosen by random.org that's it!

I haven't used this key and I don't think I should since it would register it making unusable for anybody else.

If I'm doing this wrong do tell me ;)

There isn't a time limit so as long as the entry count hasn't reached 50 and the key is still valid, the contest continues :)

Here's info about the key and the original giveaway:

Good Luck!

Number of Entries: 5

Edited by insanedown58

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALIEDHED

• Mr Orus

• stonewall

• AlexCross

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

blazeblaze456

I won this key in another giveaway from YouTube and since I owe a lot to this place I decided to give this key away to all of you!

Now here's the mechanics:

I'll only take 50 entries so just PM me if you want an entry and I'll update you all when its all over. The entry number would be randomly chosen by random.org that's it!

I haven't used this key and I don't think I should since it would register it making unusable for anybody else.

If I'm doing this wrong do tell me ;)

There isn't a time limit so as long as the entry count hasn't reached 50 and the key is still valid, the contest continues :)

Here's info about the key and the original giveaway:

Good Luck!

i need it badly. please send me pm.

Those who want the program can try :

The Emsisoft Referral Rewards Program

That's the deal: You win new Emsisoft Anti-Malware users and get the full version of the software for free in return for personal use - at absolutely no charge! Renew your own license in an easy and down-to-earth way for six more months per customer you have won.

icon120_shield_3d.png

Your advantage

• 1 month for free

Every user you have won simply needs to install the test version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware for you to get another month for free of the full version. Our servers will recognize the installation and automatically give you your bonus. The new user only has to use a link containing your personal ID.

Let's share our ids and make a system so we can all help each others.

Edited by AlexCross