Acronis True Image Home 2014 17 Build 5560

anuraag

No need to enter safe mode, following the rest of the instructions, just run activator as admin and you are all set.

acronis 2014 activator

1. Disconnect intrenet

2. Install THE PROGRAM, removing the checkbox and entering the automatic activation key DUBKPAJJ-4EL2DF9R-LQJNT4WW-GNP6S53E-PBALEV2S-QSLQ8L59-2R8W45AG-49G5HZZK

3. After installation, click Finish (do not run PROGRAM)

5. boot your pc in safemode by pressing f8 key

4. Run as administrator ActivationAcronisTIH.exe & Wait until the message about the successful activation in the activator

5. Run the program, click on the question mark in the upper right corner, then Activate. The program will write that it is now fully activated

6. now you Can connect intrenet...

• Replies 102
  • Views 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fretless

• Freddyfre

• OldGeek44

• rertigo

No need to enter safe mode, following the rest of the instructions, just run activator as admin and you are all set.

acronis 2014 activator

1. Disconnect intrenet

2. Install THE PROGRAM, removing the checkbox and entering the automatic activation key DUBKPAJJ-4EL2DF9R-LQJNT4WW-GNP6S53E-PBALEV2S-QSLQ8L59-2R8W45AG-49G5HZZK

3. After installation, click Finish (do not run PROGRAM)

5. boot your pc in safemode by pressing f8 key

4. Run as administrator ActivationAcronisTIH.exe & Wait until the message about the successful activation in the activator

5. Run the program, click on the question mark in the upper right corner, then Activate. The program will write that it is now fully activated

6. now you Can connect intrenet...

safe mode fore windows 8

i don't like to play with my host files, so i choose more of a manual method..

1. Install with the given key.

2. Extract the activator exe using 7-zip.

3. Find appropriate version of libcrypto10.dll and .reg file acc. to your need.

4. Run the reg file and paste libcrypto10.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\Home (x64) or C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Home (x86), backup the previous libcrypto10.dll before replacing.

5. Block Network Access for Acronis products from the firewall.

Done, no tampering with host file.. :cheers:

Edited by lordnsane

Hello...! Link for the ATIH2014 spanish ( ES) .ISO....??

Thanks beforehand for the valuable help...! :lol:

Edited by el_espaniol

Thanks Freddy for your kind reply. Seems no 2014 " spanish " language yet...

Anyway, Thanks for Your valuable help..!

extended - where is the link for the premium version of acronis 2014. I believe the jpg you have posted is of the premium boot cd.

I have downloaded the iso link above but it is not the premium version.

appreciate any help

The standard and premium versions both use the same installer file. Premium features are enabled by using a premium serial number during the install.

Guys, i have a problem. i can't activate ATHI. i am using "ActivationAcronisTIH.exe" then restarting os (windows 7)

When i am clicking activate button this error coming: (connected internet)

http://i40.tinypic.com/148qpt.jpg

i am keeping in step but i can't activate ATHI. I have to disconnect internet before install ATHI, haven't i? but it's not working.

i am installing ATHI again and again... Can anyone solve this problem? :(

The standard and premium versions both use the same installer file. Premium features are enabled by using a premium serial number during the install.

Great, I have d/l the 450MB ISO, but I do not see an activation code for the Premium. Is that available, or is the one in the activator for the Premium??

OK, Is there a Premium Serial Number available to change to Premium Edition??? :)

I finished the installation of Acronis 2014 on my Windows 7 X86 system. I used the patch supplied and it stated that it was successful (however, the "about" file said that it was not activated). After rebooting the computer, Acronis asked for "Activation". I activated the program per the instructions in the readme2014 text file (worked great). However, I did notice a problem. Acronis will not remember my custom settings (ie. full backup, normal priority, etc.). Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I had exactly the same problem. I never do "Incremental" Backups So Even though I set up in Backup Options to do "Custom" FULL BACKUPS, it would always revert back to incremental. Last two or three versions did this.

In addition to our Premium Code questions do we have to uninstall a previous version. I own TI but have been having issues. I want to install 2014 to see if it fixes my issue!

Read my opinion about all the Acronis-versions after the Acronis-2010 version,maybe you will understand.

All the Acronis-versions, after 2010, show these problems of ignoring your settings,you always have to make your settings again,and again when you want to make a new back -up of your OS.

Still keep hoping they finally fix these frustrating bugs,but it seems nothing changes so far, what a shame for such a good software it was in 2010!!

Extended, did get the zip and yes it was a recovery CD of the Premium version. I have both versions now, but I guess we need the other file to actually install the software...and a key for the Premium. I thought the activator was for the Standard version. Am I wrong?

Edited by OldGeek44

Hi,

After upgrading ATIH 2014 from ATIH 2012, I'm unable to open Windows7's Backup & Restore Centre.

Just asking if it's related to the upgrade or if anyone facing the same problem ?

Thanks..