nLite 1.4.9.2

jalaffa

Have you ever wanted to remove Windows components like Media Player, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, MSN Explorer, Messenger...How about not even to install them with Windows? nLite is a tool for pre-installation Windows configuration and component removal at your choice. Optional bootable image ready for burning on media or testing in virtual machines. With nLite you will be able to have Windows installation which on install does not include, or even contain on media, the unwanted components.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guinness

• jalaffa

• ZinnPL

• clubhouse

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that part

Well, there goes another 5 years. I have finally decided to return to the project, and will be actively supporting it from now on.

I like that part

Well, there goes another 5 years. I have finally decided to return to the project, and will be actively supporting it from now on.

Yes, the last version is from 2008. It's great to see it back on the road again! :clap:

Giggles windows 8 lite? LOL its gonna happen!!! glad to see him back... If i remember correctly I found and played around with nLite through nSane.

its not a good idea screw around with windows default installing using brutal force like this software...

but 10x for the update :)

stylemessiah

So an update what like 6 months before Windows XP gets FINALLY taken out into a paddock and shot?

Thats, wait for it....NSane

I mean wtf? really?

majormalfunction

Nlite :-) used to and occasionally still do use that to create custom xp install discs for stuff at work. I swear some or most (!) software writers for business apps are going to have to be dragged kicking and screaming into updating their stuff to run under win7. *grumble*. I still have to maintain some xp boxes here and there. So yeah, seriously glad to see an nlite refresh :thumbsup: Thanks for the update!! ...Yes that's my cat :lol: 9.5 kilos/21 pounds.