Top Posters In This Topic

• rudrax

• H4rDw4rE

• ramiz0

• jslvdr125

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Duunno see if you can remove it manually or format flash drive

This was happend to me when i plugged my usb drive in my friend,s PC i was unable to remove it so i formatted it

My first question would be: what is system3_.exe.

If it's not yours exe then just remove it...Don't need to format flash drive.

And what I do after removal infected files is to check other hidden files (many times there is infection also).

Open windows explorer, show hidden and system files and remove recycle bin content and other suspicious files/folders.

It's quite common infections when flash drives goes to unsecured computers...

Regards.

Edited by H4rDw4rE®

ESET provides two Cleaning methods to get rid of Infections viz. Standard Cleaning and Strict Cleaning mode . In standard mode ESET attempts to clean OR delete the infected file, If no actions can be performed, an alert window is displayed with Scan results and actions to take. In Strict Cleaning mode the program will attempt to automatically Clean OR Delete the file, if still it is unable to Clean the file an alert window is displayed with actions Like Delete, Clean, Quarantine. Try to scan the USB Stick from right context menu of Explorer by choosing advanced Option and Select Clean files. In this way it will first scan the files and will remove the infections.

Capture.png

To clean the virus, Open the main ESET UI > Computer Scan> Select the USB drive> Click "Scan as administrator">wait till it finish and done!

NB: if the option " Scan without cleaning" is checked just uncheck it :)

screenshot_1377655303.png

IMGSupportMalware1.jpgSYSTEM3_.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Tupym SUPERAntiSpyware can safely remove SYSTEM3_.EXE (Trojan.Agent/Gen-Tupym) and protect your computer from spyware, adware, malware, rootkits, worms, trojans, keyloggers, bots and other forms of harmful software.

IMGCleanNowWithSAS.gif

The file SYSTEM3_.EXE should be immediately removed from your system using SUPERAntiSpyware if the file is found to be harmful after you scan SYSTEM3_.EXE with SUPERAntiSpyware. IMGGreyBoxUpperLeft.gifIMGGreyBoxUpperRight.gifIMGBlueHome.gifScan your Computer

You may have spyware on your computer and not even know it. IMGBlueInfo.gifRemove Spyware Quickly and Easily

SUPERAntiSpyware will quickly scan your PC and remove even the toughest threats. IMGBlueWorld.gifExpert Customer Service

Our expert technicians can assist you by remotely diagnosing your system. IMGBlueLock.gifSafe and Secure

Protect your identity and personal information by cleaning your system. IMGGreyBoxLowerLeft.gifIMGGreyBoxLowerRight.gifIMGSupportResellers.jpgCountry and Region Information

The file SYSTEM3_.EXE was first observed on Jul 20 2013 and last seen on Jul 20 2013. It has been submitted for analysis from the following 2 geographical locations.

pk.gif PAKISTAN
ly.gif LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
IMGSupportGeneral.jpgUnique Filenames

The file SYSTEM3_.EXE (Trojan.Agent/Gen-Tupym) has also been observed as the following filenames.

SYSTEM3_.EXE has an MD5 Hash of : 2E737AF702F8A990BE7E796A157F3263

IMGSupportInstallation.jpg The file SYSTEM3_.EXE was observed with the following file sizes.

1,453,568 bytes

1,163,776 bytes

754,176 bytes

815,173 bytes

1,082,738 bytes

812,888 bytes

828,928 bytes

1,010,138 bytes

847,429 bytes

2,285,125 bytes